Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ... Premium

Ratings:
    +56
  2. Rick Malm

Rick Malm

Ratings:
    +28
    How did you create this? the turns are labeled (and numbered) backwards instead of the way the track is driven in GSCE.

Attached Files:

3. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ... Premium

Ratings:
    +56
    To have the right shape and length of the track, you have to drive a full lap with logging ON.
    Then in Motec, open the logged file, and see on one or another sheet a small track map. Right-click and open track editor.
    There you can change the start- and endpoints of sections, delete them, split existing sections, or rename sections.
    That's what I did, following the info I found on the internet for the concerned tracks.
    Brasila seems only to be raced in the opposite directions of what GSC is doing. That's why I kept the order of turns unchanged.

4. Rick Malm

Rick Malm

Ratings:
    +28
    Strange, if you go the opposite way your suggestion then pit lane is on the wrong side going the wrong way. By that I mean that you would have to enter high speed traffic before the 1st turn. (or the GSCE 12th). I did find a map that supports your findings. (attached but maybe its wrong). Look at the google earth map and see details of the pit roads, I think GSCE is correct.

Attached Files:

5. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ... Premium

Ratings:
    +56
    I guess I'll have to adjust my map ...

6. Rick Malm

Rick Malm

Ratings:
    +28
    If you find time to do it I will use it. thanks