GSC mod fest

I see the mod section now has become very active now, I tip my hat to boys hard at work :thumbsup: doing their converts from rFactor. With GSC now looking ever better is there any need for rfactor 2 now, never used it so I can be corrected of course :whistling:

At the moment a lot of the conversions are sloppy and require extra work. It's getting there though.

And rF2... I have it, and I do like it apart from that it feels a little like driving on ice somewhat. I don't think the GSC mods will do away with rF2, I think they'll both happily co-exist.

I've been testing most of the rfactor mods available and converting them to GSC and most dont really cut it either the handling or graphically let the side down. There are some good ones, and as you know i sneaked a few into the downloads section. I have quite a few now pretty well sorted as does Fernando Zart, doubt we can release them though. I suppose i could list them and see what other people think if they convert them for private use;)

@Andrew James i have done some more tweaking on the classes of the endurance mod and seems to be running well. I will do some more tests tonight.

Reactions: Nox
I see the mod section now has become very active now, I tip my hat to boys hard at work :thumbsup: doing their converts from rFactor. With GSC now looking ever better is there any need for rfactor 2 now, never used it so I can be corrected of course :whistling:

not every mod is " perfect " as always ;)
but now U can find good old tracks... some after corrections :)

at this moment there is + - 150 tracks
whistling.gif

for exemple this Spa is SUPERB :confused::confused::confused:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/spa-francorchamps-belgium.85735/

quality tarmac as well :)

629_gsc_2014_05_15_13_21_43_66.jpg

406_gsc_2014_05_15_13_32_44_92.jpg

:) and with right skins game looks superb :confused: :)

388_gsc_2014_05_19_22_37_07_09.jpg

688_gsc_2014_05_19_22_37_08_17.jpg

ps. direct game screenshots ;)

AI and FFB is VERY GOOD and will be better ;) :confused:
F1 Classic / Retro and V8 is
shock3.gif
kox.gif
for me ;) and on the end this price
hi.gif

Last edited:
I've been testing most of the rfactor mods available and converting them to GSC and most dont really cut it either the handling or graphically let the side down. There are some good ones, and as you know i sneaked a few into the downloads section. I have quite a few now pretty well sorted as does Fernando Zart, doubt we can release them though. I suppose i could list them and see what other people think if they convert them for private use;)

@Andrew James i have done some more tweaking on the classes of the endurance mod and seems to be running well. I will do some more tests tonight.
Thanks, and please share some mods with me. PM, maybe?

no, purely gsc. not really sure what rf2 offers over gsc in the open wheel dept that it doesnt offer elsewhere, though im relatively new to rf2 & dont know much at all about formula cars. the grip levels of gsc seem more forgiving, but i've no idea if thats more or less realistic, & that goes for pretty much any sim vs rf2 in my limited experience w/ it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back