GSC looks good so far

As much as people would like to see new engines, Gmotor2 has proven still perfectly capable in the right hands. Visually this game looks very tidy and rFactor still looks fantastic especially with mods like V8FU and Endurance Series:good:.

Just look at Shift 2. Stunning visually, but poor driving wise:bad:.

Cant agree more. I dont have any problem with Gmotor2. My favorite games run on it.
And i dont care if its old or not. It still works and gets improved everytime. :)
Sure you will like these cars Phil. You still have that Extreme car as avatar and that signature. ;)

Iv'e never played Rfacor before but alway's looking for new racing game's to buy, this looks rather good i must say myself.

Is this going to be a seprate game itself in it's own right or will it be a Mod but classed as a new game?
Sorry for the noob question.

If so when roughly will this game be out?

How much are you looking to sell this game for?

Just a stand alone game. It uses ISI's (rFactor) Gmotor2 engine so its not really the same it only uses the same engine. Like SIMBIN also uses the Gmotor engine :)
Release will be this April thats all we know. And the price is the important question for me also. Because i dont know either. :)

To the creators of the game

I really don't like the name.. It is unattractive.

I work for a production house, and i am responsible for designing and making a brand.. So i have to know when something will be sold or not.. I think that this can use some tweaking and some re-thinking..

i don't have suggestions as i don't want to work another man's work, so take it as constructive criticism.

btw. If you need some help, i am always open for people who loves racing online :)

The rest of the stuff is great, so keep up the good work..

Best Regards...

To the creators of the game

I really don't like the name.. It is unattractive.

I work for a production house, and i am responsible for designing and making a brand.. So i have to know when something will be sold or not.. I think that this can use some tweaking and some re-thinking..

i don't have suggestions as i don't want to work another man's work, so take it as constructive criticism.

btw. If you need some help, i am always open for people who loves racing online :)

The rest of the stuff is great, so keep up the good work..

Best Regards...
You're right, the name is about as generic as you can ever imagine, but the game looks nice (Anyone with a functioning pair of eyes could tell is uses the ISI engine) and if the, physics work, then it'll be good.

I think the devs should look at recent Simbin games for pricing, around £/€10 would be about right I reckon, I would certainly bite at that price!

Looking at the official logo of the real series the name does make sense:

logo_stock.jpg

It's not the best sounding one, but every new name you will get used to :) The name rFactor didn't make any sense to me in the beginning as well. Or Need for Speed :). Both turned out quite successful

GSC sounds nice though :)

I think the devs should look at recent Simbin games for pricing, around £/€10 would be about right I reckon, I would certainly bite at that price!

Thats just (successful) marketing. Five expansions of 10 EUR is still 50 euros for content that has less new original cars and tracks than the base game RACE 07 thats was around 40 EUR :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%