GSC Extreme v1.25 Bug report thread

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.25 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please use the v1.25 release thread.

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula Retro
Applicable Settings: AI strength 100% AI Aggression 25%
Report: Grid can not navigate through final fast corner heading on to start/finish straight. Plenty of cars going sideways and hitting Grass/Armco Barrier causing pileup with the following field of cars.
Steps to reproduce: Start race at the back of the field. When race starts drive your car forward and park it off track to the left in the grass by the pit exit. Now navigate spectator camera until you can watch the final corner from down the start/finish straight. Wait for the field to come through and watch the carnage begin. This happens from lap one and continues through out the race.

Track & Layout Used: Londrina (at the moment I don't know as in other)
Car Used: F-Vee, Metalmoro MR18
Report:
1. The same stuttering problem as in 1.21 for F-Vee, now also in Metalmoro MR18.
2. I don't find GX390 in KARTS series.

I used GSC sync.
Win7 64 bit, Intel i5-4670K, AMD R9 270X, 8GB DDR3

This is not a bug report, but a "bug fixed report" though, I found that Formula Vee's blurry texture has been fixed in v1.25, which I reported in v1.21 Bug report thread before.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/gsce-v1-21-bug-report-thread.91815/page-4#post-1800465

Now, the livery looks clear and beautiful like the pic below.
Thanks again to Reiza Studios and Nick Ovey for continued support! :)

gsc_fo10.jpg

Last edited:
Cannot seem to run a dedi server with anything other than the Formula Extreme. Never had a problem before. The forums will not allow me to attach a dump file (Tried to Zip it too). Before it's asked, Different player profiles, different ports, same install. The same method as I've always used.

Could not use GSC Sync, tried a fresh install, resorted to installing Steam on my dedi and getting the latest version that way.

Error text attached. Server running on Windows Server 2008 R2

Attachments

• GSC crash.txt
    692 bytes · Views: 416
Launching the game from Steam doesn't work (a crash file then the config tool again and after I close the tool I get a message that an other instance of game stock car is already running) but from the install folder it's ok.

The only way to work from steam is to put a resolution of 16bit in config tool. I have install the dxsetup from the folder you have suggested but didn't change anything.

Edit: Solved by giving to GSCconfig.exe administrator rights permanently through properties:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 212 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years