GSC Extreme v1.25 Bug report thread

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.25 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please use the v1.25 release thread.

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

Further to what I reported earlier RE: multiple dedicated servers, it will only work when using unofficial mod tracks.

When trying to use Reiza tracks with any of the Reiza vehicles, the Dedicated.exe crashes.

Going to be a busy night at Reiza towers. Not sure if is a bug but with the Metalmoro you cant run a manual clutch otherwise after engaging first gear the rev;s drop and then when the clutch is released the car stalls, is this correct for the car?

Video

Going to be a busy night at Reiza towers. Not sure if is a bug but with the Metalmoro you cant run a manual clutch otherwise after engaging first gear the rev;s drop and then when the clutch is released the car stalls, is this correct for the car?

Are you not simply stalling it without enough revs?

english:
im listen strange sound in some formula cars(f3, extreme, etc) on straight (tec tec tec) is normal?

portuguese: primeiramente parabéns reiza, excelente trabalho, o simulador está melhor do que nunca, ótimo upgrade nos pneus, o metalmoro e os karts são excelentes
única coisa que notei, é que durante umas retas, como por ex , interlagos, alguns carros formula, como o f3 ficam fazendo um barulho tec tec, como se estivessem batendo no chão, achei meio estranho, normal?

I converted the game to Steam and now I can't launch it!

"gMotor 2 Error

Fatal error compiling pixel shader ps20_RZRoadOneSurfaceAOMap. Please compile offline for more info."

zTS3vTK.png

Last edited:
O.k, I'm not reporting a new bug, but a fixed one. I had the minor stuttering on corners where buildings or dense trees were being drawn in relative to the side of the car, and it NEVER occured to me to turn off VSYNC, alongside adding the DEP fix in windows. Well I did and now the stuttering is gone! To note, even though I turned vsync off, there is no screen tearing at all. Only a very minor line about width of the wingmirror if looking out the side windows when there is small spikes, such as at a race start into turn 1 when there are many cars, but its very hard to notice and only lasts a second.

This never worked for me in V1.21. SO i consider my GSCE fixed lol

V1.25 stuttering fixed. Can turn on + time scaling with no issues to.

Hope this helps anyone.

Delete any loose files you have in the SteamApps\common\Stock Car Extreme\GameData\Shared folder other than coreshaders.mas
Thank you! It worked.

However, I'm having the same issue as @Guilherme Borghezani. I've used F.extreme on Interlagos and Austrian GP. It's when I'm in high speed in a straight, it's kind of like when you touch the connector of your headphone to a metal with electricity. I've noticed it's something to do with the suspension, because it intensifies when I hit the grass or a run-off.

I will record it in a few hours (maybe tomorrow) after I clean up some space on my hard drive.

Bestuck & Guilherme, that´s just the sound of the chassis bottoming out.

I've just recorded the same car on the same track with default setup (it's the same, right?) with v1.21 and v1.25 and you clearly hear the difference. But if you say it's the chasis, why did it start to happen in v1.25? Where there changes in all of these cars? So far, I've noticed it happening with f.extreme, f.reiza, f3 and stock car. The one that hasn't done it is the mr18. I thought it was a bug because of this in the changelog: "Extensive audio revision from new onboard & trackside recordings bring updated sounds to all cars"

Anyway, how do I solve it (assuming it's normal)? Do I just increase ride height? I'm assuming it's a bad thing that it does that, right?

In a single player race, setting the starting position does not appear to do anything. Always start on pole position when you don't have a qualifying session.

This happens to me too. And if I remember correctly, it happened also in v1.21 too with Formula 3 on Interlagos, but I forgot to report it (sorry). I never paid attention to this because I always do qualy, but I just checked and it is happening.

We have several new & updated sound effects for v1.25, one of them is the contact sounds of wheels & chassis. If you´re hearing it enough that is annoying you, you probably need to raise the car and/or stiffen the suspension a bit :) but low cars will always touch the ground at times, running over curbs, at the end of long straights or in big elevation changes.

I've just recorded the same car on the same track with default setup (it's the same, right?) with v1.21 and v1.25 and you clearly hear the difference. But if you say it's the chasis, why did it start to happen in v1.25? Where there changes in all of these cars? So far, I've noticed it happening with f.extreme, f.reiza, f3 and stock car. The one that hasn't done it is the mr18. I thought it was a bug because of this in the changelog: "Extensive audio revision from new onboard & trackside recordings bring updated sounds to all cars"

Anyway, how do I solve it (assuming it's normal)? Do I just increase ride height? I'm assuming it's a bad thing that it does that, right?

This happens to me too. And if I remember correctly, it happened also in v1.21 too with Formula 3 on Interlagos, but I forgot to report it (sorry). I never paid attention to this because I always do qualy, but I just checked and it is happening.

Yep this is a known bug. As you may have seen from the release notes, we have a few of those code-related bugs carrying over from v1.21 as a code rewrite is still in progress, the current one is basically the same as v1.21. This is on the list though and will receive attention in the coming updates.

Hi @reiza
I'm using a VPS to run our server and we can't seem to sync the game to v1.25?
When I click on the sync .exe I receive a message that the program has stopped working.
Is this because it does not use a key to run the server?
Our league is stuck now till I can figure this out.
The only option I can think of is to install a fresh copy on my pc and sync it. Then upload the whole folder somewhere and download it again to the VPS. Pity, it's a big game.
Any other suggestions how to update?
Thanks

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back