GSC Extreme v1.25 Bug report thread

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.25 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please use the v1.25 release thread.

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

Hello,

I don't know if it counts as a bug, but i'd like to post my issue here.

I cannot launch GSC Dedicated.exe on both my PC & Laptop. All it does is it loads up 'Initializing Reiza Dedicated' and closes. Tried verifying integrity caches + re installing to new files, does to no avail. I also did try running it on administrator.

Wonder if anyone else have this issue. Cheers!

Hi
Reiza Studios
My question is:(I'm sorry, my English level is very low. excause me. thx)
When a car is drifting or turning, its outside wheel or the inside of the wheel CAMBER will show two completely opposite state. (I set a car's CAMBER is -4.5)
1. In the condition of real-time(Press the pause button, and transform perspective), the CAMBER is positive,This state is consistent with the physical, is right !
2. But in the replay, the CAMBER is still negative. I think this is a bug.(see the photo)
QQ20150228222805.jpg

Track & Layout Used: All kart tracks
Car Used: Rental karts
Applicable Settings: N/A
Report: Karts getting almost completely stuck in the grass.
Steps to reproduce: Drive into the grass and come to a stand-still.

It might be intended to work like this, I've had a few karts dig themselves in at the local track I used to work in but if the grass was just cut short and there were no holes, the karts had no problem getting out.
We had a club race at Interlagos 1 last saturday and some people spend most of the time trying to get out of the sticky grass.

Hi
Reiza Studios
My question is:(I'm sorry, my English level is very low. excause me. thx)
When a car is drifting or turning, its outside wheel or the inside of the wheel CAMBER will show two completely opposite state. (I set a car's CAMBER is -4.5)
1. In the condition of real-time(Press the pause button, and transform perspective), the CAMBER is positive,This state is consistent with the physical, is right !
2. But in the replay, the CAMBER is still negative. I think this is a bug.(see the photo)
QQ20150228222805.jpg

This will happen if you load the replay while the suspension is still loaded (mid corner), the replay will retain the camber angle from that moment. We´re looking at the possibility of improving replay fidelity for a future update.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%