GSC Extreme v1.25 Bug report thread

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.25 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please use the v1.25 release thread.

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

alex has your team made any more advances on the Vee and retro issues.

Not sure if you have read my posts, but i gettings random Fps. One session will be silly low FPs, and the next could be solid 60. Have you experienced this at all.

Hey Reiza or somebody, when playing with the go-carts, my map is on rotation and it keeps blinking, but still visible on only Floripa(all tracks). It didn't do it when I had the game installed through you guys, then I decided to take the plunge and re-load it on Steam. The map is perfect with every other vehicle.

I'm not sure what causes map flickering, try pressing numpad 0 a few times, or ctrl f and see if it goes away.

alex has your team made any more advances on the Vee and retro issues.

Not sure if you have read my posts, but i gettings random Fps. One session will be silly low FPs, and the next could be solid 60. Have you experienced this at all.

Not for the moment, I did notice that happen to me some times too mind when I was testing. For now we are going to have to wait until we complete the code re-write I think and see how many problems that solves.

alex not sure if this will help you guys.. but ill let you know.

I was doing retros at johansbg. And when i was getting the random fps drops in the pits. i only got it when i was viewing from inside my car, not when i view from an ai car. Also in sync with the fps drops my wheel started badly vibrating but stop when i went to a ai cockpit.

Could "and this is a big could", this be ffb related with the Vee and retro?

Hi,

Technically speaking I guess the safety car should be disabled when racing there as they did not exist then...

But thanks for the report

How do you disable the safety car in that case. 50% of the time a race on that track with the Formula Reiza cars will trigger a safety car due to the AI spinning out everywhere. Then since the safety car cannot be deployed due to the issue I mentioned the race slows to a crawl for the remaining laps as cars wait to be picked up by the safety car but never are.

How do you disable the safety car in that case. 50% of the time a race on that track with the Formula Reiza cars will trigger a safety car due to the AI spinning out everywhere. Then since the safety car cannot be deployed due to the issue I mentioned the race slows to a crawl for the remaining laps as cars wait to be picked up by the safety car but never are.

What track does this happen in?

Did you also delete all files relating to the retro cars and Gsync again?
Yes i deleted the Vehicle and Talent Folder ( didnt found a sound folder for F Retro ) and resynced it, but still the same. I also changed the USB Port where my G 27 is on, but always the same.
I go on Johannesburg Classic Track or others too with F Retro, then when i crash, and go back to pits and see the replay of it and rewind the replay in fullscreen mode, the replay begins to stutter right when i rewind at the point where the crash happens, after this game runs in slow motion and wheel is going slowly from left to right.BUT..... this can also happen without having a crash, just while driving for a while and all is ok, and then suddenly games begins to get very slow......... just in F Retro, i can drive for hours in F3 or other cars , and have no problem!
Non Steam Version of GSCE

dont know if already known but the brake calipers on metalmoro are displaced, overall isnt really a bug, more a "graphical failure"

grab_000.png

Quando vocês vão atualizar esse link da versão 1.25 para a 1.252 ?
existe muita gente com problema para atualizar o jogo, problema com o sync,
eu mesmo não consigo atualizar o servidor que ajudo a administrar, o sync quer atualizar 9gb como se não houvesse nenhum arquivo, e ainda dá erro durante a sincronização.

Oops, indeed. Fixed and will be added in the next update, thanks Guilherme.

Jarbas, please check the release thread for the issue you´re having.

Guys, I´ll remind again that this is a forum for bug reporting, not for support or discussion - please direct your questions to the release thread. This thread is again getting heavily bloated and it just makes it harder for us to track down the issues. Help us keep things organized :)

Also, english only in this section of the forum please.

just tried the f3s at Salvador, and when I get the flags waving in the replay shot I lose like 20 fps?!

then I tried the retros there, I get slow fps, lose my wheel connection than get a crashdump, then a CTD. Restart the game with f3 then back to 60 fps with Salvador and the flags going ?!

Last edited:
Hi,

Peculiar, exactly what is J2 B6? Make sure the gear stick is not engaged or it will just pick up that as it is pressed down...

Hi Alex, I think J2 B6 is some kind of joy stick axis or assignment?

To update this, I have disconnected the shifter from the G27 and can now map buttons and use this outstanding sim, however I'd like to make use of the shifter, of course, and while I'm aware of a 3 controller limit I thought that because in windows game controllers there are only two listed that I was inside the limit?

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back