GSC Extreme LITE RELEASED (Demo / LITE installer for GSCE)

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
GSC Extreme LITE is two things at once:

1- A good-for-30-day free demo, including:

StockV8
Camaro SS
Mini Challenge
Formula 3
Kart 125cc

Cascavel
Interlagos
Interlagos Kart track

The full version includes a 60-minute trial period, but if that´s not enough for you, you can try this for 30 days free. When the 30-day period is over or whenever you´re ready to purchase, click on the BUY NOW button from the launch window to place your order, and run GSC Sync from the GSC2013 folder to upgrade your demo into the full version.

2- A "lite" installer to GSC Extreme - If you already bought or intend to buy GSC but are having difficulties with the 5-part full installer, download and install this single file, run GSC Sync from GSC2013 folder and let it handle the rest to upgrade LITE into the fullv version.

Download GSC Extreme LITE from one of the links below:

GSC Extreme LITE (link 1 - thanks to Sim Racing Evolution)
GSC Extreme LITE (link 2 - thanks to NRT)

Last edited:
I think a 30 day Demo is a far better call than just a 60 minute demo. I downloaded the 60 minute demo to see how the game was like. I don't think I spent 15 minutes on the track driving as I was getting used to the menus, setups etc. Needless to say, before I could decide if the game is for me, my 60 minutes was up. SO I DELETED the game. Almost 10 months later someone talked about it and we decided to start racing in some leagues after my friend convinced me that it is a nice game. Was it not for him, I would never have bought the game. Now I race with it 5 nights in the week, offline and online. What a Game!!!
I think Reiza will sell a lot more now that a 30 day version is available. Well done guys.
ps. More money in your pockets to give us more updates and goodies in the game....

I also gave up on GSCE not because it didn't feel great but because I spent most of the 60min trial setting up and got very little game play time. I also wasn't sure how to try out other cars (there was only 1 car for me?).

I'm downloading the lite version as we speak. I had seen the lite version before but the way they describe it on the download page made it seem *very* "limited" compared to the full demo and so I thought it was pointless. I'm sure many others made the same assumption.

I'm downloading as we speak and I hope it lives up to the hype I've been hearing about. For what little I played in the 60min demo it did feel very, very promising. Just not enough of a taste to commit to it.

Solved: The uninstall did not remove its directory. I uninstalled everything, renamed that out of the way, reinstalled lite and it booted up fine.

Should've known. I installed the 60min trial and exhausted that time. I installed Lite over it without first uninstalling and now Lite thinks it's expired too.

How do I get a reset Lite install? An uninstall and install didn't work.

Last edited:
In the main menu try clicking around on the arrows on either side of the car picture. Also try selecting both race and practice after doing so. It might take a couple times but will eventually kick in and work. At least that is what I found.

I also have downloaded the 30 demo because I knew that 60mins wouldn't be enough time to truly evaluate the Sim. I'm really liking this and being similar to rFactor I'm very comfortable with the menus and settings knowing what there going to do.I probably will be buying it.

Can someone tell me if the online part in the demo is locked out? I ask because I created a a room and my friends also with the 30 day demo just get "Join Timeout" when trying to enter. I open rooms all the time in rFactor for these same guys so I know my modem port forwarding settings are good, I'm assuming there the same for GSC, correct? I tried joining a server that had some other guys I know in it, they had the full purchased version running the V8's at Interlogos. When I joined the room I couldn't see any video of the cars only there names in the list and I couldn't race. I was locked up couldn't even exit the server. They said I showed on there end as I mismatched.I tryed several times with the same results.

I love the idea of this lite version. I spent the weekend playing with it (mostly V8s at Cascavel, which are fantastic). I was able to get some mods set up and tested (rfDynHUD, SweetFX, high-res mirrors), messed with the AI settings a bit, and generally made sure there were no dealbreakers. Last night I pulled the trigger on the full version and now I have the full game ready with everything set up how I want it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 220 14.2%