GSC and thrustmaster T300RS wheel

So I just got my new Thrustmaster T300RS wheel and I want to use it with GSC2013 but it is not recognised. Yes I know this is a new wheel, My question is how do I get GSC to recognise this wheel, How would I go about doing this, never had this problem with my G27 which has died. Could I use the Thrustmaster T500RS settings and go from there. Will Reiza Studios bring out a driver for the T300RS. Thanks for any advice given.

You could start from T500RS configuration. This could work well, and with your feedback adjust the configuration.

I believe when the T300 become more popular, we will have more settings. But in TX 458 italia Darin used the same configurations of T500 and worked well in iRacing.

So I just got my new Thrustmaster T300RS wheel and I want to use it with GSC2013 but it is not recognised. Yes I know this is a new wheel, My question is how do I get GSC to recognise this wheel, How would I go about doing this, never had this problem with my G27 which has died. Could I use the Thrustmaster T500RS settings and go from there. Will Reiza Studios bring out a driver for the T300RS. Thanks for any advice given.
I am looking at this wheel. Really interested in your opinion once you spend some time with it.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Well I've had my new T300RS for 2 days now. Bear in mind I've only every had a G27. I have used it on GSC2013 and Race07 so far. Setting it up was a breeze in both games, set it up as T300RS with CSP in GSC and as T500 in Race07. I then had to assign buttons to what ever I wanted, easy. Driving compared to the G27 was like chalk and cheese, The T300 was really smooth with no noise at all. You could hear the fan if you really took notice, but to me it was not noticeable also the wheel did not warm at all. The force feedback was great compared to the G27, The G27 used to make a grinding sound/feel to it with the FFB, not this T300 I only had my FFB set at 60% in the Thrustmaster profiler. I don't know what else to tell you about this wheel. I will only be using it on my PC so I don't know what it will be like on PS3/4, but for PC buyers I would highly recommend it but I am only a novice when it comes to PC racing wheels etc. In the profiler for this wheel I have no idea what the constant and periodic mean, My constant was set at 90%, periodic set at 85%. I hope this help in some way.

I have a question:
When my wheel's fan start, this never stops, I waited 3 hours and the fan didn't stop.
I must to unplug the usb wire for the fan stop.
Is normal it?

Note: I use Windows 8.1 64 bits and the last firmware and drivers.
Thanks

Well I've had my new T300RS for 2 days now. Bear in mind I've only every had a G27. I have used it on GSC2013 and Race07 so far. Setting it up was a breeze in both games, set it up as T300RS with CSP in GSC and as T500 in Race07. I then had to assign buttons to what ever I wanted, easy. Driving compared to the G27 was like chalk and cheese, The T300 was really smooth with no noise at all. You could hear the fan if you really took notice, but to me it was not noticeable also the wheel did not warm at all. The force feedback was great compared to the G27, The G27 used to make a grinding sound/feel to it with the FFB, not this T300 I only had my FFB set at 60% in the Thrustmaster profiler. I don't know what else to tell you about this wheel. I will only be using it on my PC so I don't know what it will be like on PS3/4, but for PC buyers I would highly recommend it but I am only a novice when it comes to PC racing wheels etc. In the profiler for this wheel I have no idea what the constant and periodic mean, My constant was set at 90%, periodic set at 85%. I hope this help in some way.

What are the T300 default values in the TM control panel for Overall Strength, Constant and Periodic? Was it not 75,100,100?

I have a question:
When my wheel's fan start, this never stops, I waited 3 hours and the fan didn't stop.
I must to unplug the usb wire for the fan stop.
Is normal it?

Note: I use Windows 8.1 64 bits and the last firmware and drivers.
Thanks

Yes this is normal for both the T300 and TX. I also unplug my USB cable when I shut down PC. Just to save energy and possible wear on the Fan.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 225 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%