GSC and buttKicker

I am having a problem with GSC extreme and my ButtKicker gamer 2. I can not for the life of me get my buttKicker to work with GSC. Is anyone else having this problem, Do I need to adjust any settings in this game for it to work. , The ButtKicker works with AC, R3E and codies F1 2013 no problems. Can somebody please help with this problem.

I use one and had similar issues when plugged into the back of the sound card with 5.1 speakers and could never really getting working properly the quick fix for me was switching to the front ports and using my headset.
Probably not the answer your looking but at least helped me :)

I am having a problem with GSC extreme and my ButtKicker gamer 2. I can not for the life of me get my buttKicker to work with GSC. Is anyone else having this problem, Do I need to adjust any settings in this game for it to work. , The ButtKicker works with AC, R3E and codies F1 2013 no problems. Can somebody please help with this problem.

Lancey, can you tell me if the Buttkicker Gamer 2 comes with any other clamps? I mean, is it possible to fix it to any other kind of chair? I have a racing seat but I have removed it from it's office stand and fastened it on to proper car seat sliders, then onto a wooden base for stability. I was hoping to fix one underneath the wooden base somehow.

Keith.

Sorry but I did not mean to offend you or anyone else, It's just annoying that i can not seem to get this **** working with GSC.
As for you question. What I received when i got mine (ButtKicker) all I received was The buttKicker gamer with Easy clamp, 90 watt Amplifier, 13.5' cable with quick releaseconnector, RCA & mini "Y" adapters, 5' RCA to RCA cable, 5' RCA to mini cable and teo velcro cables ties. no other clamps other than the one that is on the buttkicker itself.

Feedback was very hit and miss for me, some games OK, others not much feedback at all. But that was before I switched to SimVibe, now all my sims feel great, GSCE included.
You will never get the same feedback with a game's sound signal alone, SimVibe is triggering your transducer based on the sim's physics data (converted to controlled sound signal), the end result is very strong, directional, and detailed vibrations.

Last edited:
Finally got this thing working to have the amplifier **** it's self. All was good then It just stopped working. Now it looks like I'll be looking at buying another. Anyone know where to buy in Australia?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.6%