GSC 2012 won't launch

Hi all,

Just downloaded and installed GSC 2012 to try out the 60 minute trial. After installing I went to my install directory E:\Program Files\GSC2012 and ran GSC Config.exe to set up the graphics to my liking. After that I ran GSC.exe which brought up the trial menu. I clicked Play Now, after which the config menu once again showed up. It had reset my screen resolution and refresh rate, so I went ahead and changed them again.

Before having selected OK to confirm the changes, another window pops up saying: ''Thank you for trying Game Stock Car! The game will expire in 59 min''. Umm.. okay? Strange... so then I finally hit OK in the config menu, but it just brings up the same config menu with my screen resolution and refresh rate reset yet again :O_o:

The game doesn't launch and this process repeats itself every time I run GSC.exe.

What is causing this issue and how can it be solved? Am I doing something wrong, or did I forget anything?

Thanks in advance!

You might need to install it to the E:\Program Files (x86)/ GSC 2012
not the program files... games dont work to good if there in this folder.. if this is also the same drive that windows sits in..
and yes run as Admin..
And let the game bring up the config for you to alter.
Even better is to have your games on a separate drive altogether,

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back