Wanted GS-5 Gseat

RankBajin

Premium
Hi,

I’m looking for a Sim Experience GS-5 Gseat. I’m in the UK so would rather not import one new from the US. Does anyone have one they would like to sell or know where I could get one in Europe?

Thanks,

Rank

I bought one in the Black Friday sales last year, it came in under £3k after shipping and VAT if you cannot find one 2nd hand it may be worth waiting.

@
I bought one in the Black Friday sales last year, it came in under £3k after shipping and VAT if you cannot find one 2nd hand it may be worth waiting.
What are your impressions of the seat? Any regrets on the purchase? Many positive reviews but not too many people have one, I suppose at $3k that's to be expected.

No Regrets at all, I tried a GS4 a few years back and didn't like it too uncomfortable, the GS5 is a different beast, very comfy with a small 10mm piece of foam added under the base seat cover and I have it paired with an SFX-100 system and a mini LFE for RPM. If I forget to power it up I wonder what is missing when I drive, then when I switch it on its a revelation again. It is a big investment though, but having owned a NLR V3 I am probably tempted to say this may just pip it at the post as a stand alone.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%