Cars deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, first of all thank you very much for the template, I'll make sure to paint some liveries for the Vector M12.

I saw some screens on your Discord about a Callaway C7-R that you posted there, is that car also going to be released, by any chance?

Thank you again, looking forward to your future mods.
here is my list of mod that haven't realsed
-bugatti eb110 longtail gt
-lamborghini diablo longtail gt (possible to be recreated)
-ferrari f50 longtail gt
-lotus elise gt1
-callaway c7r (possible to be recreated)
-vector m12
-nissan r390
-dauer 962 (possible to be recreated)
-cizeta v16t gtr (stuck on wip)

What file exactly? I don't see it....

Excuse me, what?
You're telling me to basically try to use other cars' collider to your own mod....?

I tried it, no dice.
i am really sorry, but tbh i could not fix the problem if i didn't have the same problem. i tried my mod whit csp and no csp but both work fine. i hope someone whit the same problem find the way to fixed it.

Code:
CRASH in:
OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x100-0x1
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\quickmenupitstop.cpp (501): QuickMenuPitstop::renderHUD
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (288): Game::renderHUD
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (142): Game::onIdle
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (210): Game::run
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFFB3277034)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFFB3277034)
00007FFFB3277034 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFFB40C2651)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFFB40C2651)
00007FFFB40C2651 (ntdll): (filename not available): (function-name not available)

Guessing it doesn't have something to do with a collider.

i am really sorry, but tbh i could not fix the problem if i didn't have the same problem. i tried my mod whit csp and no csp but both work fine. i hope someone whit the same problem find the way to fixed it.
Alright, I think I just found the main issue that prevents me to drive the car....
Long story short, both of your cars cannot start from or entering the pitlane AT ALL COSTS. Whatever happens that will trigger the pit menu to appear will crash the game....

Here's the proof video of it, I hope you can find the fix and also maybe give them better tires because I just like the idea of fictional Le Mans Hypercar but maybe give them a little bit more attention to build quality....

EDIT : Apparently there is no setup.ini in both cars' data folder.

Last edited:
Alright, I think I just found the main issue that prevents me to drive the car....
Long story short, both of your cars cannot start from or entering the pitlane AT ALL COSTS. Whatever happens that will trigger the pit menu to appear will crash the game....

Here's the proof video of it, I hope you can find the fix and also maybe give them better tires because I just like the idea of fictional Le Mans Hypercar but maybe give them a little bit more attention to build quality....

EDIT : Apparently there is no setup.ini in both cars' data folder.
another update is coming, ill try add setup ini on the car and also add few skins on the car. see if its help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%