AC Group C "Special Event" @ Le Mans - Wednesday 7th Oct 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm intrigued but I don't reckon I'll have anywhere near enough time to do the required amount of practice and setup, sadly. Enjoy it though, all of you! :)

After the disaster with my H-pattern shifter during the DRM event at Spa, I pretty much stopped racing for a while because that experience was sooo frustrating. Of course I got in contact with Fanatec in the meantime, got a replacement part and fixed it just a week ago. So I'm good to go again and this event might be the perfect opportunity to put my sim gear through it's paces.
Please sign me up @Medilloni.
I have to do some more laps in the different cars before I pick one, though.

A porsche LT for me please
Good to see you again Sandro, an LT awaits ;)

After the disaster with my H-pattern shifter during the DRM event at Spa, I pretty much stopped racing for a while because that experience was sooo frustrating. Of course I got in contact with Fanatec in the meantime, got a replacement part and fixed it just a week ago. So I'm good to go again and this event might be the perfect opportunity to put my sim gear through it's paces.
Please sign me up @Medilloni.
I have to do some more laps in the different cars before I pick one, though.
That's good news about your shifter Ronnie, and great to see you again:thumbsup:

@Medilloni please put me in the LT. Oh and thank you and @Bobby Pennington (if I interpreted that post correctly :whistling:) for organizing this special event :thumbsup:

@Bobby Pennington so good to meet you on the track again buddy, sooo good :)

@all: Since I can't provide a setup in time, here's my experience with the LT so far:
  • Looks like you can run the turbo at 100% the whole time (I need 15.2-15.3L per lap). You shouldn't loose too much power from the engine damage. Though I found out that even with a 70L pit stop there's more than enough time to get the engine repaired during the pit stop.
  • If you are careful medium tires should last the 6 laps that are possible with a full tank. I had about 13-15% left at the rear.
Maybe this helps as well. See you later. ;)

Last edited:
Bin-dabei-logo-10.png

Mercedes C9

Last edited:
@Medilloni please put me in the LT. Oh and thank you and @Bobby Pennington (if I interpreted that post correctly :whistling:) for organizing this special event :thumbsup:

@Bobby Pennington so good to meet you on the track again buddy, sooo good :)

@all: Since I can't provide a setup in time, here's my experience with the LT so far:
  • Looks like you can run the turbo at 100% the whole time (I need 15.2-15.3L per lap). You shouldn't loose too much power from the engine damage. Though I found out that even with a 70L pit stop there's more than enough time to get the engine repaired during the pit stop.
  • If you are careful medium tires should last the 6 laps that are possible with a full tank. I had about 13-15% left at the rear.
Maybe this helps as well. See you later. ;)

@Ronnie Böhme

I did not know that you could get engine repair, or even needed it, is it automatic or do you actually have to do something.:)

@Ronnie Böhme

I did not know that you could get engine repair, or even needed it, is it automatic or do you actually have to do something.:)
AFAIK there is no way to plan it ahead in the pit stop section of the setup menu. You have to open your pit stop menu while in the car (maybe you have to check your button layout first). There you can select one of the three preset pit stops and at the bottom of each there are options to repair suspension, body and/or engine. You have to activate the one you want before stopping at your pit. Since this is "deliberate" damage, you can activate it in a chill moment on one of the straights way ahead of your pit stop. Hope this helps ;)

Will be tight if I can make it tonight. Internet still only via Hotspot from my cell and no time to practice. If you need my space for somebody else feel free to drop me. Otherwise I'll try to be home at least for the race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back