AC Group C "Special Event" @ Le Mans - Wednesday 7th Oct 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Medilloni

Premium
lemans special header.JPG
Join us for a 60 minute race with the brutal Group C cars at Le Mans... with a twist! See below for the fuel and tyre info that's going to make this event... interesting :sneaky: Will it be a flat-out blast, or a tactics-fest, you decide!

Welcome to the Assetto Corsa racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody! - from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
(the menu-bar link to connect to us on TS is no longer on RD but the info on this page will explain how to create a bookmark and enter your real name - don't hesitate to ask in this thread if you need help!)
Incident Reporting: Click here
Highly Recommended App
: Helicorsa 0.7b (download)
We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief.

• Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU Group C Practice #04
  • Race Server: Racedepartment.com EU Group C Race #05
Cars: DLC is required for this event.
Track: Le Mans (download here, make sure you have the latest update)
Layout: Day (with chicanes)
Fuel rate: 200%
Tyre rate: 150%

Pit stop:
Mandatory from 10-50 mins (more than one pitstop may be necessary!!)
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Track Temps: 27c
Track Condition: Clear

Schedule (EU): Wed 7th October 2020
Official practice: 19:00 GMT/20:00 BST (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 GMT/20:20 BST (20 minutes)
Race: 19:40 GMT/20:40 BST (60 minutes)

Entry List:

1. Medilloni - Porsche LT
  2. 640er - Merc
  3. Bobby Pennington - Mazda
  4. Kek700 - Porsche LT
  5. HF2000 - Merc
  6. SOLO59 - Porsche LT
  7. GEO147 - Mazda
  8. pattikins - Porsche ST
  9. Axel Moebius - Merc
  10. Reik Major - Porsche LT
  11. Chris Down - Merc
  12. Interslice - Porsche ST
  13. Sandro Scerri - Porsche LT
  14. Ronnie Böhme - Porsche LT
  15. thom462 - Porsche LT
  16. EireGreen™ - TBD
  17. emarchena - Mazda
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot

PRACTICE SERVER IS UP! (with 200% fuel and 150% tyre rates applied)

Cars taken:
Mazda - 3
Merc - 4
Porsche LT - 7
Porsche ST - 1
TBD - 1

UTP #57

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak & server. Not doing so WILL result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

If my mobile internet is good enough I'll take part. C9 of course ;)

@Medilloni
I’ll join the rush ( I hope ), Porsche Long Tail please John. Don’t know why I am so looking forward to this race, irrespective of my pace and class this circuit has always been my personal hell.
Let’s hope group C can change that.:(

Oh man, one hour!!!! I have to take the C9 here as I expect to loose too much time on the straights with the ST here even with the chicanes but the Merc needs a lot of concentration so I guess I will need some oxygen and new underwear afterwards.

Question: 200% fuel means more fuel consumption? And tyre 150% means more tyre wear?

Last edited:
@Medilloni
I’ll join the rush ( I hope ), Porsche Long Tail please John. Don’t know why I am so looking forward to this race, irrespective of my pace and class this circuit has always been my personal hell.
Let’s hope group C can change that.:(
You're in with the LT, good to see you matey:) Glad you're looking forward to it, I find it a hard track too, straights are so long I forget where I am:laugh:

Oh man, one hour!!!! I have to take the C9 here as I expect to loose too much time on the straights with the ST here even with the chicanes but the Merc needs a lot of concentration so I guess I will need some oxygen and new underwear afterwards.

Question: 200% fuel means more fuel consumption? And tyre 150% means more tyre wear?
Welcome Han, one C9 for you:)

Re your question, yes, normal server settings are usually 100% for both fuel 'n tyres (as in real life). For this race fuel and tyres will be used up much faster, so strategy - fuel and tyre stops, amount of boost used etc - will play a bigger part, ;)

Welcome Han, one C9 for you:)

Re your question, yes, normal server settings are usually 100% for both fuel 'n tyres (as in real life). For this race fuel and tyres will be used up much faster, so strategy - fuel and tyre stops, amount of boost used etc - will play a bigger part, ;)
Okay, I will immediately start training pitstops with my crew!
1601558606514.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back