RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
im in, almost the best cars :D
btw there was no event announcement about it
Yeah, I can't easily do them from my phone so it had to wait until I was at my PC.

Well let's face it the announcement is just an extra. I don't think any other club does it...
All clubs do it. Don't be insulted if you don't get them though. When set up the initial PM gets sent to everyone who has somewhat recently signed up for event within that club, using names found in event sign-up lists. After that it remains "as-is" until the RO updates the participants list. I only do this around once every 4-5 months, can't speak for other staff.

• Deleted member 387850

All clubs do it. Don't be insulted if you don't get them though. When set up the initial PM gets sent to everyone who has somewhat recently signed up for event within that club, using names found in event sign-up lists. After that it remains "as-is" until the RO updates the participants list. I only do this around once every 4-5 months, can't speak for other staff.

I'd forgotten about the club updates! I used to get them but just checked and haven't had one since January. I guess I wasn't joining races regularly enough! That said, because the updates across the clubs seem to... erm... vary, I find the easiest way to track events is to just hit the "Watch Forum" link on each sims Racing Club page and then I get a notification every time a new event is created. Seems to work well!

Sign me out sorry... Signed up for two races at same time by accident!
I understand I think some have signed up for two events (I never have;)) which is a forgivable mistake. But what is not is that appears and quite deliberate IMO that you signed out of the wrong one.:rolleyes: Tat tat. Sorry, but go stand in the corner and think long and hard what you've done, you naughty naughty boy.:roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 270 27.4%