AC Group C @ Salzburgring - Tuesday 1st June 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Looks very interesting, cannot wait for these to become available.
But I have one question too, if I try and use my clutch, I can only select first when all the red lights have gone out.
Is this normal. I am sure I have seen people creeping forward on the start line. :)

No you can leave it in first. Then just lift the clutch to go.

@Kek700 From a search it looks like you need jump start penalties on.

Last edited:
Sorry I've been gone due to final exams but I can't miss this one! Count me in.
I didn't have a chance yo try the Group C on this track so can you put me in with the Porsche ST and I will confirm later on?
Thanks!

No probs. I stuck you down for an ST. GL with the exams Sylvain.

Afraid I'm giving a talk (https://www.usenix.org/conference/lisa21/presentation/down) at that time, so I can't be there. Thanks for thinking of me though :)
Nice, good luck for the talk :thumbsup:

Looks very interesting, cannot wait for these to become available.
But I have one question too, if I try and use my clutch, I can only select first when all the red lights have gone out.
Is this normal. I am sure I have seen people creeping forward on the start line. :)

Hold the clutch, put in first, lift when lights go out, spin. That’s how it works in the C9

Sorry I've been gone due to final exams but I can't miss this one! Count me in.
I didn't have a chance yo try the Group C on this track so can you put me in with the Porsche ST and I will confirm later on?
Thanks!
Great to have you back. Track is really an easy one

Last edited:
@GEO147, @Chris Down, @Aksu , @RasmusP , @HF2000 , @Redvaliant , @EZWriter , @SwannyUK , @edo22 , @Stefano La Commare , @G-Slev , @ltnordb , @thom462 , @Noctam , @pattikins , @Daniel R.

A friendly reminder to all of you that we would love to have you racing with us again. Most of you already did some laps in one of the amazing Group C cars and this time, we are off to the Salzburgring. It's a very relaxing and easy to learn track so if you were waiting for some track to get into Group C, this is it. :thumbsup:

@Reik Major was so nice and did already some research on the cars and posted his setups. You just have to put in some extra fuel and there you go -> instant Group C pleasures
I'm having less and less time lately to race, that's the reason of my absence also on wednesday and sunday races.

On tuesday and thursday it's more likely that i will have some free time but there are also the ACC club races, so i'll see what i can do, maybe a week ACC and the other AC.

Anyway, thank you for the reminder, see you soon on track! :)

I think I have a problem with the track...
U9qf0Mj.jpg

I'm going to keep the ST. :)
The C9 is just a monster and I have absolutely no idea how I kept it alive during the first race with you at Monza.

@Reik Major, would you mind explaining how you set up the ST? It's SO much better on corner exit.

PS: I found a grassfx config that works for this track if you guys are interested.

Tough call for me, I'd like to represent for we few Rotor Heads in this one, and this track actually seems well suited to the screamer, but the ACC group is running simultaneously an "into the dark" event at Laguna Seca, with which I've had a love/hate thing going since I first rode the original (much better) version in 1969, and I'm loving slinging the 911 around there.
Looks like there's room here for now, so I'll run a little on both of them tonight (US time) and sign up for one of them after that. The Mazda and I are both way outpaced in this group and the laps are short, but if I can stay within 5 seconds a lap or so hopefully I'd only get lapped once (and two long straights to let people by on helps too).

hi it looks like i may be able to squeeze a race in tomorrow...this looks interesting but i haven't tried these cars before. The consensus seems to be the merc and the porsches....no one is in the 787 is there some reason for this? i may have to confirm my entry the day of, will let you know

hi it looks like i may be able to squeeze a race in tomorrow...this looks interesting but i haven't tried these cars before. The consensus seems to be the merc and the porsches....no one is in the 787 is there some reason for this? i may have to confirm my entry the day of, will let you know
I personally was, with the Mazda, way behind my time in the C9. ( and I just love going down a straight with 350+ :D)

Pit-stop doesn't work also right? :ninja:
Oh that's something I havn't checked to be honest. Better take some extra kg's of fuel ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back