AC Group C @ Road America - Weds 19th Feb 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Some one has to go with the Mercedes, so I throw my self in to
this hornest nest. :whistling: New beast to try out :rolleyes: why do I do this to my self :x3:
time after time:unsure::thumbsup::inlove:
You're in Björn, I'm told you soon get used to the straight line speed of the C9:whistling::p
gforce.gif

Last edited:
Just spent some time at road America with the C9, re-learning the circuit, trying the car for size too.

Boy is that car quick. :confused:

Edit
To tame that beast you need to be a professional Rodeo Cowboy.
The main thing is to figure out how long each straight is, find the halfway point and use it as your braking marker :D :roflmao:
That car on 90 and 100% boost is just downright evil and scary. I call it the Fire Breathing Dragon or............Satan's Spawn!!!!

I would have driven it bobby, it was winding the boost up and down at beginning and end of every long straight, can you for example Put in 40% boost then press a button and immediately go to 100%.
Managed it quite well with a lot of care, it was permanently waiting to bite.
All that fiddling plumb wears me out.:(

So, you lucky sausages! You're invited to my Grp C birthday bash - the missus reminded me :( , I like to forget I'm headed for Route 66 :laugh: you don't have to join through sympathy, honest:whistling:

@Celtic Pharaoh
@GEO147
@Stefan Weber
@640er
@Dennis Phelan
@jayk
@HF2000
@Enzo Fazzi
@Britishteeth
@Davy Vandevenne
@FridayDriver
@Axel Moebius
@640er
@Stefan Weber
@SOLO59
@leerb
@GEO147
@Aksu
@marek2209
@Patrick Wright
@RobertR1 (if you're back's better? hope you're OK bud)
@Kev Russ
@Jimlaad43
@Captain Condescending
@PurgerUK

Hey John! First of all, happy early birthday! What better way than your favorite hobby :)

For me, I better sit this one out and let the body do it’s thing. Hopefully someone streams again though!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back