AC Group C @ Road America - Sat 10 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@JoelK Sadly, I must withdraw from this race :cry::cry:. I have to attend to some family business. Now looking forward to tomorrow's race even more.
Please remove my entry for today and free up an entry for someone else.
See you guys at Nurburgring tomorrow.
Have a great race today everyone.

@JoelK , I'm gonna take my C9 :devilish:.
Thx!

Any help with setups is appreciated, because 100% turbo boost can only get you so far.

Here is the setup I've been using a long time ago. I've just put a few lap with it and it look like a good base for working with. You will want to play with the turbo, so 60-70 out of the corner and 80-90-100 on the straight (accordingly to the damage server settings :geek:). I'll be on TS, just ask if you need something.
Pleasure to see you back!:D

Attachments

• ggtpW2.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 116
@JoelK , I'm gonna take my C9 :devilish:.
Thx!

Here is the setup I've been using a long time ago. I've just put a few lap with it and it look like a good base for working with. You will want to play with the turbo, so 60-70 out of the corner and 80-90-100 on the straight (accordingly to the damage server settings :geek:). I'll be on TS, just ask if you need something.
Pleasure to see you back!:D
@Celtic Pharaoh and @JoelK you guys are responsible for the "Waffles"
giphy.gif

Ill take the 787 please Joel, simply because I used to drive an RX7

Sign me in, pls.
I'll tell you the car a bit later...:ninja:
Thx.

i've decided to take the mazda. i like the sound better :)) I am already on the list, so don't add me twice :))

I would like to participate in that event, with the C9.
Any help with setups is appreciated, because 100% turbo boost can only get you so far.
Welcome guys :thumbsup:

Congratulations to the podium finishers :ninja: Awesome job.
Thank you @JoelK for a joyful race.
I'm still making so many rookie mistakes: forgot to set a bit more brake bias in the first lap, fight for position in the first lap with drivers who were on a diferent strategy, adjusting brake bias as the race progresses (I changed it when I ran wide :roflmao:) :( But I'll keep going and learning.
Hopefully I didn't interfere with the leaders :rolleyes:
@Craig Dunkley, it was so great to try to catch you the 2nd time, but my tyres died last two laps.
Anyway, thank you. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%