Cars Group C Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if anyone else has this problem with this mod?? I love this mod, cars run & handle beautifully. Almost all the cars have " zebra " stripes on the paint. Starting from the bottom of the front spoiler over the roof, I think they also go up over the windshield & down over the rear deck. Their mostly black & white stripes. I'm on my tablet right now, so I can't provide a pic. Never seen this before with any mod before. Anyone have any ideas what caused this. Love this mod, so I'd like to get this fixed. Thanks!!!!!!!

Wondering if anyone else has this problem with this mod?? I love this mod, cars run & handle beautifully. Almost all the cars have " zebra " stripes on the paint. Starting from the bottom of the front spoiler over the roof, I think they also go up over the windshield & down over the rear deck. Their mostly black & white stripes. I'm on my tablet right now, so I can't provide a pic. Never seen this before with any mod before. Anyone have any ideas what caused this. Love this mod, so I'd like to get this fixed. Thanks!!!!!!!
I have this same problem... :/

Sorry. Tell me how to install your mod. Probably my fault.
- Just extract the files and folders from inside "GCR_v1.2final" zip file...
- There is GCR_v1.2final folder inside its zip file
- Move or copy folders named "GameData" and "Series" into your main AMS folder...
- merge folder if asked...
- if you ever have installed the older version of this mod and want to update it with current version, you must remove or delete any files from previous version of this mod and install the new one...

Are you ever install some mods before?

Ok. Yes, i already installed lots of mods.
Please, i'm confused with this content. Need to install too?

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sfx-sound-pack-for-automobilista-and-rfactor.28029/
I'm puzzled, how did you manage to give a one star review if you can't install the mod.
Also it's optomised fine for me, 25,cars on the grid everything at full except shadows at medium never fell below 110 fps and that was me at the back.
Just extract the sound files and do the same as with the mod files.

I'm puzzled, how did you manage to give a one star review if you can't install the mod.
Also it's optomised fine for me, 25,cars on the grid everything at full except shadows at medium never fell below 110 fps and that was me at the back.
Just extract the sound files and do the same as with the mod files.

I installed the mod, but the game crashed. So i gave only 1 star.
I need to try again. Probably i made a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 309 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years