AC Group C @ Nordschleife - Tuesday 18th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My races in a Nutshell:

Notes:
- My clutch-work is on point :roflmao:
- the long tail is a sitting druck apart from the straights :rolleyes:
- you can only survive, but never be in control :barefoot:
- No matter how late you brake, Brian will take the Mutkurve 40 kph faster than you :laugh:

I screwed up the record pausing hotkeys.. I accelerated into Han at the first start and straight into Ernie at the second start.. To then trying to let him pass and clipping his rear while bouncing over a kerb and spinning him around again :redface::roflmao::poop:

Last edited:
I should have aborted that overtake, twice before it even happened :p. It could have worked as planned in my head... but 2 things happened. I lifted off after initially exiting the slip steam when i thought you were going to drift over into me. Then clipped the kerb in the previous left kink for the same reason, slight lift again. All meant the going at least side by side or with a nose in front i visualised had turned into just a slight overlap, bit of a dive and subsequent lift off! :roflmao:

I quote Hamilton:
"My tyres are gone!!" :roflmao:

I was ready to give you the corner but then Helicorsa didn't show the coloured-warning-area for a brief moment, which is noticeable without looking at it, so I thought you would slot in behind me.............. You didn't :roflmao::roflmao:

I quote Hamilton:
"My tyres are gone!!" :roflmao:

I was ready to give you the corner but then Helicorsa didn't show the coloured-warning-area for a brief moment, which is noticeable without looking at it, so I thought you would slot in behind me.............. You didn't :roflmao::roflmao:

Ah yes i can see why would have thought that! That drop of the helicorsa is where i clipped then kerb trying not to hit you through the kink :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back