Cars Group C Nissan NP35 / Step Van GMC P3500

Ok, done.

BJCtOks.jpg

Halfway done.

Yeah, it's not easy trying to line all the panels up if your design stretches the length of the van, as I found out when I tried to make the Mystery Machine :cautious: And the strips that run through the sides are a different scale to the rest of the side, so you have to fiddle with stretching the graphic if you're trying to 'fill in the strip gap'.

Yeah I uh... ran into a technical problem when unwrapping which is that Blender's "unwrap" gets worse the bigger the faces are (and the van's got like, 3 giant quads running the length of its entire side) so the sidebars are only close to the same, not actually the same.

hey thanks for reposting this here, i totally missed it!!
i'm into something for a skin i think
where can i get the whole van ? Did i miss this post too ? XD

edit: ok i did some reading, i did miss the 1st of april
real question is, now i have the wrong van! How did you update the download, but it doesn't appear in version history of the P35

edit:edit: aha content manager preview fooled me. It was the LOD all along you clever :D

Last edited:
hey thanks for reposting this here, i totally missed it!!
i'm into something for a skin i think
where can i get the whole van ? Did i miss this post too ? XD

edit: ok i did some reading, i did miss the 1st of april
real question is, now i have the wrong van! How did you update the download, but it doesn't appear in version history of the P35

edit:edit: aha content manager preview fooled me. It was the LOD all along you clever :D
It’s better than just being the LOD. Play the door animation on LOD A.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 521 38.3%