AC Group C @ Monza - Tuesday 27th April 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
If there is still time, count me in as a maybe with the ST - I had a car accident a few months back & for whatever reason my back started playing up the last time I tried the ST. That, and I'm reluctant to start messing with my wheel settings etc.,. I'm going to jump on the practice server & see how it goes.

Last edited:
If there is still time, count me in as a maybe with the ST - I had a car accident a few months back & for whatever reason my back started playing up the last time I tried the ST. That, and I'm reluctant to start messing with my wheel settings etc.,. I'm going to jump on the practice server & see how it goes.
I noticed that there are lots of spare cars on the race server, so i think that you can join without any problem.

Thanks guys for racing, great fun this was :thumbsup:

Could keep the car for 40mins between the white lines which resulted in great battles at the front especially with @Erik Axelsson . Watching the replay of you chasing me and trying to overtake was nearly as much fun as actually driving. The move you made into T1 was the most intense I've ever experienced in sim racing. I've pushed my brake padle so hard, my eyeballs were literally touching the inside of my VR glasses. :D No idea how that worked out. glad it's made of solid steel ..

Hope to see you guys at the next Group C event again

Thanks guys was fun. No chance in the Porsche concerning lap time. At least had some leading laps in second race until Mercedes pressure got too high and I went little wide at Ascari losing some seconds and the lead, would have had no chance anyway. At least had a good fight with Ernie later on.
Thanks for hosting and cu next time.

Thanks guys for racing, great fun this was :thumbsup:

Could keep the car for 40mins between the white lines which resulted in great battles at the front especially with @Erik Axelsson . Watching the replay of you chasing me and trying to overtake was nearly as much fun as actually driving. The move you made into T1 was the most intense I've ever experienced in sim racing. I've pushed my brake padle so hard, my eyeballs were literally touching the inside of my VR glasses. :D No idea how that worked out. glad it's made of solid steel ..

Hope to see you guys at the next Group C event again
It was really fun! Thanks for the excellent battle :)

Seeing it from you perspective, maybe it wasn't my smartest/nicest move to turn in infront of you and then stomp the brakes :D

Last edited:
Sounded like a decent event! Sorry i missed it :(
It was indeed, too bad you missed it. Monza in all its simplicity, just delivers

@Erik Axelsson
It was really fun! Thanks for the excellent battle :)

Seeing it from you perspective, maybe it wasn't my smartest/nicest move to turn in infront of you and then stomp the brakes :D
No problem you were so kind and let me pass later on anyways :p

Last edited:
Thanks to every who risked life and limb last night! Next week we are in the easier to manage 1960 718 spyder @ felbergring. Hope you can join us!!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing