AC Group C @ Monza - Tuesday 27th April 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
If you are thinking about the blown C9, that was a gearbox, some here use a manual gear box’s, probably like me you use paddles. :)

So if I get it right, you can run the C9 at 100% the entire race despite the constant engine damage indicator? If so, please assign me a C9.

The turbo models are so much faster at Monza, I guess if you choose the ST or Mazda, you plan on being the only one not going to a wall for the entire race and that's where you make a come back! :D

I'm struggling to have both the correct pressure and the right temperature with those cars, how do you guys handle it, do you favor the pressure or do you compromise them to get enough temp (especially in the front)?

So if I get it right, you can run the C9 at 100% the entire race despite the constant engine damage indicator? If so, please assign me a C9.

The turbo models are so much faster at Monza, I guess if you choose the ST or Mazda, you plan on being the only one not going to a wall for the entire race and that's where you make a come back! :D

I'm struggling to have both the correct pressure and the right temperature with those cars, how do you guys handle it, do you favor the pressure or do you compromise them to get enough temp (especially in the front)?

You're in withe the C9!

Ye it's all about the tyre pressure. We've upped the track temp to 32 for this to try and get a bit of heat into the hard compound.

Tried the LT for the first time, that turbo dial is wickedly dangerous and addictive :D

Just hope I always find the right gears shifting down tomorrow, otherwise the mechanics will be busy putting the engine and gearbox back together !!

I got the brilliant idea of starting operating on my monitor. There's a rattling noise from inside when driving and it's driving me crazy. I decided to open it up to see if I can fix it. My plan is to get it back together before tonight's race. But if I don't show up you know why ;)

Last edited:
*nervous laughter :D
warranty voided.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 103 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 4 years