AC Group C @ Monza - Tuesday 27th April 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. @640er will be your host for this event.

-----

Grow yourself a beard and put on your racing gloves, Group C is here. No ABS, no TC, up to 700PS and only 900kg.

This week we're off to race the iconic Group C cars at Monza, the temple of speed!!

1280px-Monza_track_map.svg.png

Come join us and make the event one to remember!

group-c-jpg.218958

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Password: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide:
click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Event Details

• Cars: DLC is required for this event.
  • 18:00 UTC (19:00 DST) | Practice (75 minutes)
  • 19:15 UTC (20:15 DST) | Qualification (15 minutes)
  • 19:30 UTC (20:30 DST) | Race 1 (20 minutes)
  • Tea break 5 minutes
  • 19:55 UTC (20:55 DST) Race 2 (20 minutes) - Reverse grid top 5

Track: Monza
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets, Auto Clutch
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Track Temps: 32c
Track Condition: Light Clouds

Useful links

1. RaceDepartment Club Regulations
  2. RaceDepartment Discord
  3. Recommended App: Helicorsa (download here)
  4. Practice and race server password: click here

Entry List

1. @Interslice - Porsche LT
  2. @Chris Down - Sauber-Mercedes C9
  3. @edo22 - Porsche LT
  4. @640er - Sauber-Mercedes C9 (Event Host)
  5. @Taj Johal - Porsche LT
  6. @Reik Major - Sauber-Mercedes C9
  7. @Erik Axelsson - Sauber-Mercedes C9
  8. @Kek700 Porsche LT
  9. @Noctam - Sauber-Mercedes C9
  10. @thom462 - Porsche LT

See you on track!

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers,

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium

Y E S

As there are already two (Assen and Nords) new tracks for some of us planned in the next weeks, we will have a chill-out session at Monza. Maybe I'll wait a bit longer to give the Mazda a try ;)

Good Afternoon gents, Event has been migrated to RD. All times etc. will remain the same.

@Aksu Don't you enter everything at monsaa?

Trialing light clouds weather (stock not sol) ... As most/half the server is also on VR I find it nicer on some track with alot of shadows on the track. The run down to Ascari, for me anyway, is a flickery mess in the sunshine!!

Last edited:
Good Afternoon gents, Event has been migrated to RD. All times etc. will remain the same.

@Aksu Don't you enter everything at monsaa?

Trialing light clouds weather (stock not sol) ... As most/half the server is also on VR I find it nicer on some track with alot of shadows on the track. The run down to Ascari, for me anyway, is a flickery mess in the sunshine!!
Normally yes :D:roflmao:
When I had more time to sleep ;-)

You can put me down for the LT please Brian @Interslice , yes I run at 100% all the time, and I have never compared the two but I am pretty sure you are right.
Will have a look when I do some practice and put the results here assuming no one beats me to it.

You're in ernie :thumbsup: . I'll leave it at 100% so! Races are only 20 minutes so I imagine it will be fine, even at monza!
You can put me down for the LT please Brian @Interslice , yes I run at 100% all the time, and I have never compared the two but I am pretty sure you are right.
Will have a look when I do some practice and put the results here assuming no one beats me to it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 127 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 134 13.8%