RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of problems tonight for various guys that left us with disappointing numbers, thanks to all who managed to get finished and commiserations to everyone else who got disconnected, stuck in the pits or had other issues.

Did you setup your pitstop preset correctly? You dont have to request pit manually, only difference is that you gonna lose time your team need to prepare
Yes, I also did that, but still was sitting in the pit for more than 1min and nothing happened. I'll practice next few days and see what I did wrong.

I was in the lead about to pit with Rad closing right behind me and... NOTHING! My PC decided to crash and all I saw was a blue screen:confused:. Sorry if I went off or vanished, I'll have to try and figure out what happened?

Good luck with the new hosting duties @David DeGreef ! Sign me up...and since people are picking liveries, I'll have the #9 please (no clue what it looks like, 9 is just my number :roflmao: )

R3E_US_club.jpg
Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

And now for something completely different, to quote Monty Python.
A 'low' horsepower, open wheel in two twenty minute races with no pit stop and a reverse grid for the 2nd race. I guarantee this to be a riot not to disappoint or be missed. Stowe is a free track as well as the FR Jr so come on out and join us.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and if no one has the answer, I will get one before the next event.

Looking for tips on setting up for a Pit Stop, Glossary of FFB Terms or other How To's for R3E check out great resources here

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: FR Jr
Track: Stowe Circuit - Long

Tuesday 16 /07/19
Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race 1 : 21:50 ET (20 minutes)
Warmup 2: 22:10 ET (5 minutes)
Race 1 : 22:15 ET (20 minutes) Reverse grid top 5

Selecting a car/livery is not required at sign up, and duplicates are allowed, but if you like to let others know your preference I will be happy to post at time of sign up.

I am going to ask everyone to please keep the chat to a minimum during the race, especially with the great turn out we have as it may be distracting to some drivers as well as talking over each will get alot of 'what did you say?'
If we can keep the chat to warning a driver in regards to lapped traffic, giving someone your intent on entering pits if they are approaching, or overall track awareness would greatly be appreciated.

the FReD (Finishers Rewards Drawing)
J-F of Sector 3 wants us to have a successful kick off to the club and has generously provided redeem codes for 200 VRP each that can be used on content of your choice, or just save it for use later as there is no expiration.

Each week three randomly selected drivers that complete the race, NO DNF's or Disconnects, will be awarded the VRP. Does not matter where you finish as long as you DO finish to qualify for drawing.

Each of the next twelve weeks (ending Sept 24, 2019) we will award the VRP to the three randomly selected drivers. There is no limitation as the amount of VRP you can win, so show up and finish each week.:D

At the end of twelve weeks the top four drivers with the most number of complete races will also be awarded 200 VRP each. (in the event of ties a random drawing will be done).

*I am not a lawyer, or pretend to be one, and am not responsible for loopholes perceived or otherwise in this rewards drawing:).

Entry List - 20 slots
  1. [B][COLOR=#ff0000]David DeGreef[/COLOR][/B] #27
  2. TrumpetReich
  3. Minerro
  4. BP
  5. Sean Armstrong
  6. TR_S
  7. stevem
  8. John Addison #24
  9. sc4dr #38
  10. emarchena
  11. Wilko Jones