AC Group C @ Le Mans (Live Stream) - Saturday 10 June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Any advices on turbo settings from the experienced guys? Sadly I'm not able to make this event but would like to learn a bit about handling the C9 and doing some laps on my own.

Any advices on turbo settings from the experienced guys? Sadly I'm not able to make this event but would like to learn a bit about handling the C9 and doing some laps on my own.
With the C9 70% turbo pressure is the nominal value, it means that is the highest that you can use in a long run without causing damage to the engine.
From 80% to 100% you increase power but also both fuel consumption and engine usage. 100% should be considered as a qually trim, while 80% - 90% are like a "push-to-pass" to use during an endurance race for few seconds.

Will it be a rolling start again @Glaurung? Maybe green flag once we get onto mulsanne?
This time we will go with a standing start because to complete the formation lap it takes about 5 minutes with tyres that would be stone cold at the start and this is an explosive mix at the first corners with these monsters.

Updated the OP.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%
  • < 5 years