RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan the man Bock, your a quick one. Just couldn't quite run with you, that DP was very fast especially on the straights. Good race overall, very clean racing! I think I banged my sidepod into a GT cars door in the Carousel or turn 2(sorry), but we both stayed on track? My P2 car was hooked up but just not quick enough to hang with Dan. Thanks David for this multi-class race, it was a blast!

It was between the DP and the Mistral you were driving. I had nice setups for both, but I figured the Vette would be a greater advantage at Road America. I was watching the relative time drop every time we went through the carousel. You were definitely way quicker through there. Sorry for ramming it up the inside on you. If that didn't happen who knows......

This club has single-handedly revived my love for RaceRoom...and I always love a good open seater...never drove Stowe before but sign me up!

Would a could a should a.... I only went off track 3 times I think.

I'm sorry. If you look at the in car, I had no way to see you. I run Crew Chief and I didn't get a spotter alert. Happened twice in the race. I do take a wider / later entry and a bit later apex so it's a bit difficult to be trying to look around while cornering and I don't run VR just conventional. :redface:

I'm sorry. If you look at the in car, I had no way to see you. I run Crew Chief and I didn't get a spotter alert. Happened twice in the race. I do take a wider / later entry and a bit later apex so it's a bit difficult to be trying to look around while cornering and I don't run VR just conventional. :redface:
That was totally my fault. I went for the late break and lost my back end. If you tapped me, I didn't notice it. You deserve that win dude.

Well this is the worst I've ever seen this club. I'm sure there's a number of reasons for the lack of members joining raceroom events. I do hope it changes for the better soon, before it dies out completely. Maybe another staff member that has the time to show up would be good for starters.

Count me in please Mr Kenny.

And thank you Mr Kenny I know you're retired but I thank you for not being completely retired. :thumbsup:Otherwise I think there may be a problem in getting ones name on the roster.

Well, that was more enjoyable than I thought it was going to be. I crashed so many times in practice during the week that I was considering withdrawing but decided to stick with it and I'm glad I did. I still went off-track several times in the race but I guess most people did so it all evened out.

Finished P2, about 11 seconds behind Joey (@TR_S) which was a big surprise because I not only had another drive-thru for speeding in the pits (more on that later) but my keyboard slid off my sideboard and fell down onto my legs and got in the way of my pedals. I fought while trying to drive and extract the keyboard, only to have it fall back down again later in the race:mad:.

With regards to the pit speeding, I didn't have time to process and post my video but I reviewed it quickly at 4 this morning and it clearly shows that I had it on as I entered pit lane but about halfway to my pit box it inexplicably shut off and thus the penalty. Don't know if I hit it a second time accidentally or what but that makes 2 out of the last 3 races that something has been amiss with my pit speed limiter. Don't know if it's biological (Alzheimers, senility, stupidity, etc.) or technological but I've either gotta get it fixed or avoid any race that has a pit stop.

Anyway, congrats to the 3 winners for well-earned victories. Won't be in next week's race as I avoid all open wheel cars so have fun, guys!

Didn't think you, @Mike Wyatt were going to enjoy this race, but you did. Just saying.;)

What button key are you binding to your rev limiter? I do mine so that It is no where near my normal hand driving position (a button near the center of the wheel) I put the lesser used buttons like lights, DRS etc near my thumbs so that if I do hit it it doesn't mess me up too bad.

add "free" to the title itself :D btw this combo is extremely fun
since then car received some updates tho

(i see its 15minutes as well, how about 3x 15min? :D:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%