RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have to figure this BS fuel deal out?? This is the 3rd time the car would not take on fuel?? I was running a nice race ...a bit lonely but only a few miscues while being lapped by the P1's other than that was doing fine. Pit the car everything was set correctly they change the tires but no fuel?? The fuel load was just sitting there but they wouldnt put it in?? BS! If they change the tires why not fuel??

@John Addison I had the same issue, this is the first time I use presets I setted it in the safe option but no fuel loaded into the car then I entered the pits for second time I changed to 63l and nothing.
It was a nice race. I'm going to talk with my team especially the guy in charge of the fuel!
I would like to see more of this special events in the future.

Would a could a should a.... I only went off track 3 times I think.

Attachments

• 20190730222429_1.jpg
    20190730222429_1.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 72
Well I have to figure this BS fuel deal out?? This is the 3rd time the car would not take on fuel?? I was running a nice race ...a bit lonely but only a few miscues while being lapped by the P1's other than that was doing fine. Pit the car everything was set correctly they change the tires but no fuel?? The fuel load was just sitting there but they wouldnt put it in?? BS! If they change the tires why not fuel??

John, you have to make sure your fuel is highlighted green or it wont work!

It only does what is green. Even if you say put 20 gal in. It won't if the fuel is white.

didn't get fuel on my 1st stop, adjusted the amount and had to grab 6 liters at the end. that's a long time in a vr headset !
thanks david!

Hey Todd...I don't think you realised, but we could all hear you breathing very hard for the entire 90 mins nonstop. Please consider some of the following things before the next race, we'd all really appreciate it:

• Adjust your mic volume so that it doesn't trigger with your breathing.
  • Use a push to talk button instead of the auto function.
  • If you're not gonna listen to us on TeamSpeak, definitely use a push to talk button, so we don't have issues like tonight.

Didn't have issues with your racing though, you drove pretty clean from the times I passed you in my P1 so awesome job. Just consider the mic issue please, thanks. :thumbsup:

Dan the man Bock, your a quick one. Just couldn't quite run with you, that DP was very fast especially on the straights. Good race overall, very clean racing! I think I banged my sidepod into a GT cars door in the Carousel or turn 2(sorry), but we both stayed on track? My P2 car was hooked up but just not quick enough to hang with Dan. Thanks David for this multi-class race, it was a blast!

Congrats to all finishers and podium holders, and again thank you for participating.

Specials like this will be on the last Tuesday of each month, and by the response so far I think you will like next one too.:ninja: But for now it is off to little open wheelers at Stowe.

Remember to check out how to's for tips on setting pit stops, team speak and crew chief.

And now for this weeks VRP winners
@johndough247
@TR_S
@Neal Ches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%