RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
These cars are barmy. The turbo lag and when it kicks in is usually at its most inconvenient. If there was any car or cars they deserve a on wheel adjustment for the Turbo these are it. And as for the brakes yeah well as for the brakes. I'm thinking maybe doing a Fred Flintstone. Well I suppose it does have brakes they're either locked or off and very very little in between.:p
These cars don't like coming out of slow corners without absolute throttle control. I think there normally driven on tracks like Le Mans ( nudge nudge wink wink ) Spa etc. Not sure about this track but probably. It's difficult to get the gearbox anywhere near right at Hockenheim. It's either too high or too low with the turbo lag. Where you gain in one place your losing in another. Not driven it on any other track so I don't if it would be any different elsewhere but probably not, it's not a problem it's just the nature of the beast.
Difficult to drive but extremely enjoyable. Even though you can be dead in any given moment.:roflmao:

Like Ross says it's not easy to drive fast but plenty of practice will help. They are fast cars they want to be driven fast. By practicing you will learn it's little quirky kickins and kickouts which there are many. Which makes it even more fun when your nailing it.

In the video during the pit stop the driver gets out suggest to the driver getting in he could go up one on the boost. Surely he meant down.:roflmao:
I suppose since 1986 some modern features have been added to get this beast of a car under control a little more. Probably for safety reasons.;):whistling:

Dare I say but in my opinion if group c had more manufacturers in the sim, such as Jaguar, Toyota, Sauber and others it would be the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 161 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline