AC Group C @ Daytona - Wednesday 11 Dec 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
GROUP.C.DAYTONA.png

We have not raced these cars for a while, but one could never forget about them. The group C cars from AC are nothing short of superb. Superb cars need a superb track, there were several I could have chosen, but decided on "Daytona Road Course" in the hope that there is no sure winner.

ADVANCED - INTERMEDIATE - BEGINNER - EVERYBODY IS VERY WELCOME TO JOIN

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile. Painful I know, but it is the only way of knowing who you are (on the servers)

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Handy guide to setup teamspeak: click here
Handy guide to install non AC content: click here

Incident Reporting: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU GROUP C PRACTICE #04
Race Server:
Racedepartment.com EU GROUP C RACE #05

Cars:

Track: Daytona 2017 1.0 [Download]
Layout:
Road Course
Track Temps: 29c
Track Condition: Clear

Schedule (EU): Wednesday 11 December 2019
Official practice: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (25 minutes)
Race 1: 20:55 UTC (45 minutes)

Xcf1kir.png
Entry List :
  1. Medilloni - LT
  2. Craig Dunkley - C9
  3. JoelK - LT
  4. Ken Bell - ST
  5. Raresch - TBD
  6. Tberg - C9
  7. JussiS - 787B
  8. sPENKMAN - ST
  9. Denis Betty - 787B
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
PRACTICE SERVER IS ONLINE

UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited:
In with the Porsche ST please Craig, great cars :inlove: Thanks for organising :)

Glad that you like them John, me also :thumbsup: ...I don't love the track, but felt it was a fairer than say something like "Le Mans" where the Merc would bound the competition (with a talented driver) ...will organise an event for Le Mans shortly though, with different, closer matched cars, for the long straights....welcome :thumbsup:

John and anybody ..here is a good ST setup, from one of the top five drivers....tires and gears will require setting up for this track ..

Porsche ST

New to AC? ..there are lots of setups at [The Setup Market] for every AC car also including some mod cars, some are very good, some a crap, but worth a shot, do not search by track, but by car, then all that is required, is to setup your gears and tires :thumbsup:

YouTube is also worth a shot ...

Last edited:
Short tail for me please @Craig Dunkley .

Is it my imagination or is the chicane on the back straight shorter with a different entry, just had a practice to see if I get on with the Porsche ST, really threw me.:)

Last edited:
hmmm. last time I used them it was a good race. please put me on the grid. don't know the car yet.

I hope you love these cars as much as I do ...A very quick info ...Mazda, superb and the easiest to drive, problems ..the slowest in a straight line. Porsche ST and LT ...good at most things, the ST is slower than the LT, but easier to driver, the LT has boost option...The Merc is simply a beast, way quicker than any of the others in a straight line...very hard to drive, very long braking distance, few can master her ..good luck and welcome :thumbsup:

I hope you love these cars as much as I do ...A very quick info ...Mazda, superb and the easiest to drive, problems ..the slowest in a straight line. Porsche ST and LT ...good at most things, the ST is slower than the LT, but easier to driver, the LT has boost option...The Merc is simply a beast, way quicker than any of the others in a straight line...very hard to drive, very long braking distance, few can master her ..good luck and welcome :thumbsup:
Used the Mazda last time at road Americam but this time with so many long and kinda straight areas, i might get the LT

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%