RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 321827
Come and join us for our very own Belgian Grand Prix! Can you take your favourite team to victory in this gruelling 90 minute race? Will your pit-stop strategy prove vital? Jump in and find out!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU - Belgian GP
Cars: FR X-17
Track: Spa Francorchamps - GP

Saturday 31/08/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:50 UTC (90 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop

Entry List
- 20 slots

Virgin #10 - Free slot

I'll be a pylon for you all. Virgin #10 please and thanks.

If there were an anti-podium I would be there. ;)
But I don't care, it's fun.
Each track, car combo is new to me.
More lap time, more youtubing will lead to better times (I hope).

Reactions: DND
Couldn't confirm the pit stop due to lack of commands and lost the race there. No point racing on I quit, sadly. It was great fun racing White

PS. Make more often races like these from this mod

Last edited:
Had fun right up to the point of my second pit stop. Too long to explained basically one cock-up after another. Planned to pit 2 stops for mediums tires ended up doing 4 pit stops. Not exactly I wanted but this old man needed the rest anyway:roflmao:.

Well done to the podium finishes well done all Great clean racing throughout far as I know. :whistling:
But shame about the no-shows and some retirements. But it happens for one reason or another.:(
Enjoy the rest of your weekend see you on the next one.

Attachments

• FORMULA RACEROOM X-17 SPA GP LB 3.svm
    6.5 KB · Views: 110
  • FORMULA RACEROOM X-17 SPA GP LB 4 TEST MORE.svm
    6.7 KB · Views: 99
  • FORMULA RACEROOM X-17 SPA GP LB.svm
    6.6 KB · Views: 101
  • FORMULA RACEROOM X-17 SPA GP RACE TEST.svm
    6.7 KB · Views: 102
  • FORMULA RACEROOM X-17 SPA GP RACE.svm
    6.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Thanks all, great practice race for me, still learning :)

Top speed 310 km/h in Spa, LOL me haha

So slow car but who cares, it's was fun 90 minutes, one great battle for a few rounds, thanks! See you!
Top speed was like 330KM/h without DRS, 340+ with DRS, and even then I couldn't get past some people with DRS and slipstream, coz they were going even faster.

Your wings must've been ridiculous.

Had fun right up to the point of my second pit stop. Too long to explained basically one cock-up after another. Planned to pit 2 stops for mediums tires ended up doing 4 pit stops. Not exactly I wanted but this old man needed the rest anyway:roflmao:.

Well done to the podium finishes well done all Great clean racing throughout far as I know. :whistling:
But shame about the no-shows and some retirements. But it happens for one reason or another.:(
Enjoy the rest of your weekend see you on the next one.
You had that one in the bag, impressive driving. :thumbsup:

Fun race guys, thanks for hosting and racing.

Had a good battle with @Sasha Jednak for a few laps, very enjoyable. It took a lot of patience to not go for a rash move, which I luckily have (today, anyway :sneaky:).

@PurgerUK where does one buy those afterburners you were using? :roflmao: Ridiculous top speed, I was running 8 wing and long 7th and you were still pulling away from me after Raidillon despite me being 2m from your gearbox and with DRS. You must've been close to 1 wing... Impressive that you could keep the car on track that well with no downforce.

See you at the next one. :thumbsup:

My first ever race longer than 1h and first ever with this car. I was done at the end. :D
Anyway, great racing everyone. :thumbsup: In race I went for hard-soft-soft in order to spend minimum time in box for fuel. At the start had nice battles with @PurgerUK and @Ho3n3r, in both cases it was matter of time when guy behind will go through. With 9-9 wings I wanted to scream gp2 engine at one point. Enjoyed whole 90min :thumbsup:

Top speed 345 for me yet not enough to get past White who had more top speed, the strongest weapon of his defence, couldnt find way past it, in S2 no way in S1 & S3 always tenth away, and the moments i was close, i lost downforce due to dirty air and drs at moments so sadly wasn't able to pass although was lapping around -0.6. But nice experience for next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%