AC Group C @ Bridgehampton - Wednesday 9th September

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I think @Bobby Pennington must have been fed up with me this evening because I had 5 or 6 overtakes on him.
Not at all Han. Finishing last with a grin on your face from 50 minutes of bumble bees buzzing from that rotary engine never disappoints. You guys were quick and I always love racing with you boys. This truly is my home, it's just a shame I'm not able to sit in the big comfy chair or grab a stool at the pub with you boys every week ;) One day, Lord willing, I'll get better and then you guys will want to toss me out on my ear. Until then, you're stuck with me:D

@Bobby Pennington so bloody great to see you again! and especially your post-lady, soon to be headmistress, soon to be your personal 'therapist'
Always nice to be seen and I echo your sentiments. You boys are a blast to run with. And of course, the lady really spiced the joint up. I'll continue to find a way to sneak them in from time to time, but always try to keep it classy...........well a little bit anyway. Women are the best most beautiful creatures on this big ball we live on so anything I post, my Mom, wife or daughter wouldn't object. They know they have my number and would do anything for them. Here's a picture of my Content Manager
Content_Manager_p0pwgjJSYV.png

@HF2000 I have to apologize for something. In race 2, I got my car out of shape a little bit and we touched in the first 2nd gear right hander. I knew we touched, but I thought you had made it through and I didn't wait. I apologize for that.

Cheers
No problem, Bobby. I considered it a race incident because these cars are very hard to handle. No need to wait imo.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back