group b rally mod

Hi people just wondering what peoples thoughts of this mod are,just been playing it and the acceleration on the cars is insain!! Best rally cars ever built in my opinion

theres a ton load of mods on that site i suppose they aint any good?
The ones I have tried on there are/were basic conversions, the last time I checked all the cars end up in the Mini or Camaro section. Not much care or time taken to make them fully compatible for GSC, press a few buttons with Grumbels conversion tool and done. In my humble opinion you are better doing your own.

I've tried most of the rally mods that are around, none of them feel that good so all deleted now. I think some are just rips codies ect.
I believe that VRX rally X for rFactor is scratch built still with w.i.p, tried it last year FFB was all over the place may give it another install see if there's any improvements

The ones I have tried on there are/were basic conversions, the last time I checked all the cars end up in the Mini or Camaro section. Not much care or time taken to make them fully compatible for GSC, press a few buttons with Grumbels conversion tool and done. In my humble opinion you are better doing your own.
im still waiting for the carrera cup updated to 1.25 and new shaders to re-released :)

Imo reizas content the 3 patrick cars annd the carrera cup only worthwhile mods .

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%