AMS2 Group A (DTM) @ Hockenheimring National, Thursday 1st June

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up as #6 please! Awesome cars on a great track!
Hi Ed, I have put you down, but we are struggling a bit for numbers this evening.

Really want to race these but if we've not got the numbers for tonight I might jump on the rf2 as well for this week.
Yeah, Denis has put on a really nice combo. The Cosworth mod in rF2 is a great car and I have fond memories of Mosport from the AC days when I first joined here.

How would people feel about lending a little support over there if we are really short here? Much as a I really like this combo, I'm all about the racing at the end of the day.

Hi Ed, I have put you down, but we are struggling a bit for numbers this evening.

Yeah, Denis has put on a really nice combo. The Cosworth mod in rF2 is a great car and I have fond memories of Mosport from the AC days when I first joined here.

How would people feel about lending a little support over there if we are really short here? Much as a I really like this combo, I'm all about the racing at the end of the day.

I'd be good to jump on the RF2 stuff this week and maybe try this again next Thurs when people are back around?

No problem, I saw. If I can help make up te numbers: great. If not, more RCO for me tonight ;)
They have a nice DTM combo over there too :D

I'd be good to jump on the RF2 stuff this week and maybe try this again next Thurs when people are back around?
I'm going to play it by ear and make a decision about 30 mins before we are planning on starting qualy, which is a little over an hour from now.

Calling it, going to jump on rf2 for tonight
Yep, I'll join you and Chris...

Does anyone need the password for it?

@Munkyboo - really sorry chap, I'm guessing you are going to get this last minute :( - hopefully next week will get a bit more love, but of course you are welcome to join us in the Cosworth if you fancy it? I haven't done any practice in it and I totally expect to be bringing up the rear! :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back