AMS2 Group A (DTM) @ Hockenheimring National, Thursday 1st June

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
grpa1-jpg.605680

This Thursday come join us as we take the old school Group A for a home race with a blast around Hockenheimring.

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #2 - Thursday Group A
Server Password: PM will be sent on sign up
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X1 tyre wear
Assists: Factory Defaults
Track: Hockenheimring National
Class: Group A

Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

DurationUTCBSTCESTEDT
Practice* / Qualifying25 mins19:0020:0021:0015:00
Race 125 mins19:3020:3021:3015:30
Qualifying / Break5 mins19:5520:5521:5515:55
Race 225 mins20:0021:0022:0016:00

* Please note that the first session is officially qualifying, but some may initially need it for practice, so please be mindful of slower cars.

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Entry List

1. GeekyDeaks
  2. Munkyboo
  3. Sanbone
  4. grooc*
  5. CK1249*
  6. aredM
  7. Free Spot
  8. Free Spot
  9. Free Spot
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot

Last edited:
Just a note, I have moved the start time for the qualifying forward 30 mins as I was struggling to get on the server in time during the last few races. Since this meant I was being tardy with starting qualifying and I didn't get any major complaints, I'm hoping this still works for all.

The server will be open for general practice prior to the Qualifying/Practice session if anyone wants it.

These are some of the best cars in the game....I know the suns is out and those beers are right there saying "Drink Me!" but this is a great combo, the beers can wait til after you've earned them racing tooth & nail for an evening.:cool:

Last edited:
Where are you based in CO Steve? I used to work in FT Collins and when I went over a few of Euro Engineers would hire bikes and go up towards Estes Park and that area

Last edited:
Right on Scott, very cool! I'm in the northeast suburbs of Denver about an hour drive from Fort Collins. I went to university at CSU in Fort Collins for my mechanical engineering degree, so I lived there for several years. Very pretty area and those canyons up to Estes Park and up the Poudre River are amazing to drive or ride. I miss living there, such a cool town.

Same here as @grooc . Maybe, if field reaches 8 cars or more I join, otherwise I’d join the rF2 race tonight. Still Group A are amazing. Thanks for organizing
I put you down as a maybe.

Thursday is a bit of a pain in that we are conflicting with rF2, especially since Denis and I both like running the more interesting older stuff :rolleyes:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back