• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Group 5 @ Sachsenring - Sun 26 May 2019

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, May 16, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 26-05-19
  1. Jopamir

Jopamir
    "CarryOn Racing Team" Premium

Ratings:
    +1,231
    Thanks Ross. Yes I do allways use CC and have I "WebHud Integration" enabled... but isnt it the same? Doesnt it jus "trigger" dash.exe anyway..? (I really dont know but thought it was it).

2. Jopamir

Jopamir

Ratings:
    +1,231
    Agree entirelly! The turbo lag/boost in thr BMW is horrendus in those slow corners, much "softer" and manageable in the Capri. And btw, gave it a try in LB and managed to improve over a second w/the Capri. :pNevertheless, great driving from those Brits trio (Steve K, Steve L.G. and Luke):thumbsup: You were lacking Ross (too much hand job..., really Ross...:laugh::laugh::laugh:) Get better soon!
    Cheers

• Haha Haha x 2
  3. Jopamir

Jopamir

Ratings:
    +1,231
    Hi George, I was neither. H-pattern much to hard, for me at least, for a MP race. Paddles much to "out of era" feeling... so I was using sequential:)

• Beer Beer x 1
  4. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    Spiritseer Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,959
    @Luca Antinori, check the first pic in this WebHUD guide. Enable the highlighted option. :)

@Jopamir, nope, with CC you don't even need dash.exe anywhere on your computer anymore. It's built into CC itself.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    Spiritseer Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,959
    Oops, forgot to give you the link @Luca Antinori! :x3: You've probably found the guide by now, but it's here.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Luca Antinori

Luca Antinori
    Premium

Ratings:
    +395
    Thanks, got it now :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.