RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this event but I do have a couple of setups that I care to share. I haven't had a lot of time on them so there is room for improvement, of course, there always is room for improvement.
Not exactly my best work due to time restrictions but I'm hoping that it will help somebody even if it's just a head start.;)
Have a great race and have fun.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• BMW 320 TURBO NURBURGRING GP LB.svm
    6.2 KB · Views: 130
  • FABCAR 935 NURBURGRING GP LB.svm
    6.5 KB · Views: 130
  • ZAKSPEED CAPRI NURBURGRING LB 2.svm
    6.5 KB · Views: 142
  • ZAKSPEED CAPRI NURBURGRING LB.svm
    6.2 KB · Views: 136
I have done it before, a lot, and am pretty good at it, ( If I were being honest I would tell you that is how I did the shifting in our Group 5 race and the Formula Rookie race...;)...But honesty is not always the best policy..:rolleyes:).
You were using paddles on the group 5 and rookies? Here I am doing it all heel toe old school style!

I'd like to participate, just haven't decided on which car yet.
Soooo slooooow in the GTR3 C7, hopping and skipping around corners in the Porch Cup and looping the P2s in La Source or Chicane. :confused:

KO
Yea it takes a min to get in the zone on this track. Honestly I don't have much time on this circuit, so here's your chance to pounce boys! But KO, slow it down a bit, then bring it back up until you find your traction limit. I've found once I do that I can push the envelope and some how get more grip and speed. I think it comes down to not upsetting the car as much that way. Does that make sense?

Yea it takes a min to get in the zone on this track. Honestly I don't have much time on this circuit, so here's your chance to pounce boys! But KO, slow it down a bit, then bring it back up until you find your traction limit. I've found once I do that I can push the envelope and some how get more grip and speed. I think it comes down to not upsetting the car as much that way. Does that make sense?

Perfect sense, I usually push too hard in the corners I shouldn't be and not hard enough in the ones I should.
I will load up your ghost and try to stay in its shadow.....well somewhat near it anyway.

KO

You were using paddles on the group 5 and rookies? Here I am doing it all heel toe old school style!
No, synch stick with lift and blip. For some reason although I heel-toe my real cars (well...the ST pedals suck for it, but every other car before that!), I cannot do it well in sims. I think it is because the brakes do not feel right.

So: No, I did not use paddles, I used a synch stick and did the lift/blip thingy.

after some battles with my ghost, that's my final setup for greenwood, enjoy :roflmao:
This car is lunacy how you manage to get it that fast I do not know. So well done.
But I do have a question do you have two seats in that car one for your ass and one for your oversized balls.?:roflmao::roflmao:
And if I could I would, join the race but I can't so I won't.:(
Have a great race.:);)
The+real+life+buster+gonad+viz+character+_985cfc1f9886a96dbaed2fc62f618a9e.jpg

Last edited:
As much as I wanted to join this race, I simply don't have the time:(. It's end of month for me, which means everything has to go. If the race was later no problem, but it's 3:00 here, and that's Prime time for me. Sorry guys. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 318 27.8%