RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a Yellow and black car I was using during practice... But if it is already claimed, then I don't really care what car I drive. As long as it looks good in last place. That is all that matters. :p

Look to stevem's explanation for the "alternate" tires.

I did make a change in the gear box though and you may want to do the same. I found that with the default my fastest speed was about 175 MPH and I was at rev limit. I dropped the gearing down two steps and am at 180-185 (depending on my exit) and still have room at the end of the straight. Why? P2P. You will need those extra revs when you hit the OMG! button. No extra revs, no more speed.

Changing the final drive to 4.00 gives me about 183 MPH on the front straight. Hitting P2P gives me maybe 2-3 MPH more - is this right?

Theres a Yellow and black car I was using during practice... But if it is already claimed, then I don't really care what car I drive. As long as it looks good in last place. That is all that matters. :p
Said Claire Williams.

Changing the final drive to 4.00 gives me about 183 MPH on the front straight. Hitting P2P gives me maybe 2-3 MPH more - is this right?
Sounds about right. Lowering the splitter and wing a click will get that mph and more without changing final drive, and with p2p, well into 190's. Just sayin:thumbsup:

edit: That's 190+ with a taller final drive

I never thought I'd be saying these words, because I find the default setups in R3E to be almost universally set to understeer a bit, but this car wants to oversteer on me quite a bit. I had a bit of success tweaking the setup to let me get the power down a bit harder/sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back