EU Group 5 @ Nürburgring - Sat 24 Aug 2019

Goffik

A legend in my own mind...
Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
Group 5.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Sat
Cars: Group 5
Track: Nürburgring - GP

Saturday 24/08/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 20:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 20:15 UTC (20 minutes)

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. FeltHat
  2. stevem
  3. sc4dr
  4. PurgerUK
  5. Jean Pierre Vitabar
  6. Daniel R.
  7. brc19
  8. TR_S
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#29

Last edited by a moderator:

Goffik

Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
Note that this event is Saturday 24th, not this Saturday coming. :thumbsup:

FeltHat

4000RPM
Mar 6, 2016
my
is ready

holy moly, two group 5 events so close to each other, im happy all right

Last edited:

Goffik

Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
holy moly, two group 5 events so close to each other, im happy all right
I bet you are. ;) But to be fair, the EU and US clubs are separate entities. Not too many people can make the time difference and attend both, unfortunately.

FeltHat

4000RPM
Mar 6, 2016
yea, i needed a lot of coffee to attend that us event :rolleyes::roflmao: btw theres rolex reunion this weekend, its time for greenwood car spotting

FeltHat

4000RPM
Mar 6, 2016
btw, 2x20min will be standard for saturday or its more per case basis or longer races for special events?

Reactions: Goffik

sc4dr

500RPM
Premium
Nov 1, 2015
I'm going to try and make this race. If my calculations are correct, it should be 3:00 in the afternoon here on the US east coast? Or 15:00 as you boys call it

sc4dr

500RPM
Premium
Nov 1, 2015
I will try and attend as many EU weekend races as I can. Sometimes I work Saturdays, but I'm in charge of my schedule, so I guess I can give the poor chap off on occasion?!

Goffik

Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
btw, 2x20min will be standard for saturday or its more per case basis or longer races for special events?
It'll be per case, so 2 x 20 definitely won't be "the norm". Saturdays open more possibilities in terms of format, so there will certainly be variety in the coming months. :thumbsup:

Reactions: stevem

Calvyn White

Calv Killmore
Premium
Jan 21, 2017
here's my setup for greenwood, its from sonoma and i forgot to save changes for nurburgring :rolleyes: change wing to 15 and gearing is default with last gear one click shorter

@sc4dr @Calvyn White up for some leaderboards fun?
Yeah sure always up for a bit of leaderboard fun.
And I've just had some, sorry about that.:p
Got the fab and the Capi on the leaderboard. Which they still have little left to give.
I might have a go at the Greenwood if I've got time tomorrow. If I'm not mistaken I'm not going to be able to make the event.:(:(
But I'll be sure to share my setups before I have to go to Wales again but with a bit of luck the last time for some time.

Jun 11, 2019
Finally I can not run with the G5 because I just remembered that this Saturday I have to run the 2H of Suzuka therefore I give my place to another driver, greetings and have a great race

Calvyn White

Calv Killmore
Premium
Jan 21, 2017
Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this event but I do have a couple of setups that I care to share. I haven't had a lot of time on them so there is room for improvement, of course, there always is room for improvement.
Not exactly my best work due to time restrictions but I'm hoping that it will help somebody even if it's just a head start.;)
Have a great race and have fun.:thumbsup:

Attachments

Reactions: FeltHat