RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
1424170993845-8grda.jpg

Good evening ladies and gentlemen boys and girls.
Didn't really have a chance to make any significant outstanding superb astronomically excellent set ups for this event.:whistling: So here's some:poop: ones I made earlier.:laugh::O_o:

Attachments

• FORD GT GT1 MONZA GP LB.svm
    6.6 KB · Views: 163
  • KOENIGSEGG CCGT MONZA GP LB.svm
    6.7 KB · Views: 195
  • NISSAN GT-R GT1 MONZA GP LB TESTING 2.svm
    6.4 KB · Views: 102
  • SALEEN S7R MONZA GP LB 1.svm
    6.5 KB · Views: 191
Oh god just realised I double booked form this and the Assetto Corsa race tonight so my sincere apologies but I wont make this one. Apologies such short notice!

I knew I should have changed my gearbox. And of course I did is anyway.:speechless: Making changes just before a race = disaster. I was having fun wright up to the point the race started. If that didn't happen everything would have been hunky-dory.:roflmao:
Well done to the podium finishes and sorry about the bitching about my own incompetence.

Last edited:
Well, I have no idea what was going on there. Everything was silky smooth as usual up until qualy. Noticed a bit of stutter here and there, it got worse during the warm-up, and was like a slideshow for the race. When I quit to the pits even the menus were stuttering when I moved my head. Nearly two hours of practice/qualifying wasted.

Of course on exiting the game the Oculus software was no longer reporting any issues, and on starting it again everything was back to silky smooth. So who knows what the issue was, or whether it will occur again next time. As if having a crappy router that randomly resets itself wasn't bad enough already... :mad:

For me it was one, big disaster. Slow pace, difficulties in handling such a car and a lovely drive-through penalty after exit of... automated pitstop :confused:
Anyway congrats to those lucky few who finished and podium finishers of course :thumbsup:

Well, I have no idea what was going on there. Everything was silky smooth as usual up until qualy. Noticed a bit of stutter here and there, it got worse during the warm-up, and was like a slideshow for the race. When I quit to the pits even the menus were stuttering when I moved my head. Nearly two hours of practice/qualifying wasted.

Of course on exiting the game the Oculus software was no longer reporting any issues, and on starting it again everything was back to silky smooth. So who knows what the issue was, or whether it will occur again next time. As if having a crappy router that randomly resets itself wasn't bad enough already... :mad:
sounds exactly like my problem with ghosting i had in the past (just with stutters :p), do you have steamvr reprojection turned on?

Yeah, not a great race for me. Nice enough qualification, I guess, and the start was fun, but then I started falling down the grid as usual, and also had two identical spins at Ascari (I guess it takes a fairly special individual to oversteer to the right in a left turn...twice...), and after the pitstop, I spent the rest of the race pretty much alone.

Here's my race in case anybody is interested (it's unlisted on my channel), but...see above, it's a fairly boring race to watch I think.

Last edited:
sounds exactly like my problem with ghosting i had in the past (just with stutters :p), do you have steamvr reprojection turned on?
@FeltHat, there's no option to turn it off these days. I know you can temporarily disable it with hotkeys in the mirror, but I've never had this issue before so not sure it'll make any difference.

I think it's a USB port issue. For a moment when I looked at Oculus while in the pits, both headset and sensors were briefly orange with "poor tracking."

My PC has been popping up a message about a device that could run faster with USB 3 for some time, despite all the ports being 3. It only happens on boot and resolves itself before I can find out what device or port. This message recently stopped, but has been replaced by the "device disconnect" sound playing every few minutes. Again, I haven't been able to track down which device or port is causing it yet, despite using a USB activity logger.

It's really doing my bloody head in. I just want to race. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years