RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya.

I'm afraid I can't make a 100% promise to compete in this one due to my course work again but would love to take part. Sign me up please :thumbsup: Gonna rise at 7 to try and get it all done! ;)

BTW I'm assuming this is in the Aquila's?

Not sure if we're licensed to drive anything... R3e is acting for the last couple of days...Can't login right now and so far I had a chance to practice just for a couple of hours :/

Latest news from Sector 3
Hi guys,

Sorry for the 503's continuing since yesterday guys. We just took the servers down very briefly for maintenance to hopefully help resolve the problem. Apologies if we kicked you out of the game.

To give some background info; The issue started occurring since we had to reinstall our system backend application due to a hardware failure on one of the servers yesterday morning. Once it was up it had to cache things up and we have a reason to believe that parts of data were missing from cache that caused issues.

I am seeing some of you suggesting various things such as reinstalling. The error 503 is a connection timeout issue and it is very unlikely that reinstalling the game or removing game user files would help. Your result was probably a mere coincidence.

If you weren't having 503's before then I am confident that the issue resides on our end which we are doing our best to solve. If you were getting a lot of 503 errors before yesterday it might indicate high latency or unstable connection or a security software/router blocking the communication.

As stated before, we are planning things to reduce the online dependencies. While we can't promise an entire "offline" version, we will optimize and reduce some of the rather complex interconnected services.

Same error for me yesterday..I was able to connect after multiple attempts
Unfortunately disconnect several hours later and was unable to rejoin
First time to practice the prototype ( I'm more of a group5 and touring guy)
Very fun and challenging!
Happy race day eveyone...I hope!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back