RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry chaps, didn't think it through and left. Immediately I thought of the second race. But tried ten minutes to connect without success. And finally...came few minutes late.
Hope you had a good race!

So we have sent the driver off to Driver College to brush up on his Blue Flag technique. Turns out you can hit a wall harder with the 2014 cars - and with sufficient effort and concentration you can bash your engine so hard it stops. My engine passed away on lap 8 so it's out with the spanners and grease-gun tonight lads... :roflmao:

It was really hard to get any kind of consistency with the WTCC/Raceroom Raceway combination, but no rest for the Team who are out the back as we speak scratching their heads and trying to come up with a way to max out the downforce on the LMP car for Sunday. :thumbsup:

Congrats the podium etc

nice race yesterday, with wtcc cars you can almost fly on this track :) very funny.
Didn't forget what I promised and made cool wall-hit (received kick from kurb, made few flips and hit wall) surprisingly car was ok so I could continue but in real things would be worse...
In race 2 I started from last position, I think didn't touch anybody when passing. Anyway, I wasn't concentrated a much and received lot of slow-down penalties, but enjoyed both races. Thx you all and see you on track!

Touring Classics.png

Do you fancy bricking it at "The Brickyard" with these beauties. A nice mix of technical and drag on the Grand Prix circuit of the famous historic Indianapolis track starts us off for this weeks racing. DTM 92 cars will also be welcome at this event.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com
Cars:
Touring Classics/DTM 92
Track: Indianapolis (Grand Prix)

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 18:45 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108
  3. Keith Joyce
  4. Tom4sz
  5. Nux
  6. Joao Fernandes
  7. robopuff
  8. Phil Davies
  9. Solo59
  10. randy66
  11. mark rawlins
  12. MoerasGrizzly
  13. Lorenzo Bonder
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
WTCC 2013.png

Using the term historic very loosely but keeping to the theme we have a run out for the older WTCC cars this week and just to make it more difficult we're going to use the Moto layout for tonights race. So basically FWD cars going in the opposite direction from the last race. Oh joy, it should be fun.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Cars:
WTCC 2013
Track: Indianapolis (Moto)

First Race:
Practice:
18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 18:45 GMT (25 minutes)

Second Race:
Qualifying 2:
19:10 GMT (10 minutes)
Race 2: 19:20 GMT (20 minutes)
Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. Piotrek Blaszczak
  3. Keith Joyce
  4. MoreasGrizzly
  5. Phil Davies
  6. mark rawlins
  7. budlix
  8. Schwud Nelsh
  9. Robert Lemon
  10. Nux
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
G5 Classics.png

Well after a tough week's racing we deserve something relaxing to wind up the with, so why not take these venerable old cars out for a gentle spin on the Grand Prix circuit. I'm sure they, like us, will appreciate the wide open spaces of the speedway section.

Join us

Cars:
Group 5 + M1 Procar
Track: Indianapolis (Grand Prix)

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 18:45 GMT (35 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. Brandon Wright
  3. MoereasGrizzly
  4. Keith Joyce
  5. marecki1985
  6. Lars Hansen
  7. Velopl
  8. Phil Davies
  9. Robert Lemon
  10. mark rawlins
  11. Magic43
  12. Lars Johansson
  13. randy66
  14. Nux
  15. Andy Jackson
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
Can't.
Group 5s is the only pack I don't have.
And I'm not going to spend money on it, because I can't for the life of me think of a situation outside RD where I'd want to drive these cars.
Gawd, those are some ugly-ass cars. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 86 9.5%
  • < 4 years