RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
always-be-prepared.jpg
well, truth is that this room I used few minutes before, so YES, I AM PREPARED!

One more note, I've set up a second server for this event, so please make sure you join the server named "RaceDepartment WTCC Monday 8th".
If everything goes to plan, this server should run practice mode until it's time for qually, roll automagically to 15 min qually and then 45 min race, but I'll be here when it starts to make sure it runs smoothly.

Also, make sure to be on TeamSpeak, so you can hear us if we have to reboot server etc.

Hi @Kjell Eilertsen

Sorry my friend but I may be unable to make it.

Just fired up the PC after work and didn't realise there was another update and Steam is telling me it's going to take 6 hours....

I knew there was a version update but thought it was hot fixes not 12GB worth! :(

I'll keep my fingers crossed, hopefully my connection speed will increase and I'll make it in time, if not I apologise in advance.

Shame I was looking forward to it tonight, have fun everyone :)

Hi @Kjell Eilertsen

Sorry my friend but I may be unable to make it.

Just fired up the PC after work and didn't realise there was another update and Steam is telling me it's going to take 6 hours....

I knew there was a version update but thought it was hot fixes not 12GB worth! :(

I'll keep my fingers crossed, hopefully my connection speed will increase and I'll make it in time, if not I apologise in advance.

Shame I was looking forward to it tonight, have fun everyone :)
Thanks for letting us know, hope you get it done in time!

Click on the link @andodone you'll see the password for Teamspeak and the server, they are on separate lines.

Yes, some races (like Assetto Corsa) have passwords sent out by the admin, we're using the default one as shown in the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%