Groove transparency editor - needs testing

Recently I was making my AIW file but I wasn't happy with the groove darkness generated by the editor. There wasn't enough of it. Since an AIW file is all numbers, I thought about making a visual groove alpha editor.

Here is what I've come up with:
screen01_zps4e11dc98.gif

The waypoint/groove colours are read from an image so you can change it if you want.

I've tested it with a number of tracks and it seems to work fine, but I'd like a few other people to try it before I release it publicly. If you're interested, let me know here or by PM and I'll send you a download link.

Hi R Soul,
there is a similar program on NoGrip called GTL Groove. it also shows a picture of the track, with the grove etc... but yours definetly looks more appealing. looks like that in your program you can just click on the points, and edit them, or generate smooth transitions between to points. in GTL Groove, you would need to edit every point, and try to smooth it by hand etc.
so yeah, yours looks very interesting and id like to test it!
Greetings,
Neteye

It's funny that I didn't know about GTL Groove and yet my program looks so similar. There are only two ways to draw the track (top down or 3D) but the other controls could be anywhere, yet we both put them in a column on the right.
Download linked PM'd

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years