GRID: Next Wave of Cars Announced

wombat999

500RPM
By the poop emoji, you mean brilliant exploitation of the rules right? :D
You're not wrong though!
Some of Snappy Tom's exploits in the V8 series were reprehensible.
Worse, he and Helmut Marko were buddies!
Then there was his attempt to turn Silverstone into an industrial site and vehicle dealership.
:thumbsdown:

Some kids dont even know these cars as most players are under 18, its an arcade game, not my cup of coffee.....but graphics will be good, thats the only good thing though.

Cussco

25RPM
May I ask you what they did? Being born too late, there is little information on Super Touring to be found (in Germany).
Thank you.
I do not know. Only the teams will know this and it will stay a secret. Alan Gow has said that most the cars were not what they were supposed to be. During this period the highest budgets for just the team and cars was over 10 million, with the top drivers getting in the region £800K in wages. The era was a total manufacturer war murdered with money (i believe 12 works teams were involved at its peak) which they took very seriously and would do anything to win. It was the old saying "Win at the weekend and sell on the monday".

Of course this could not be sustained and audiences dropped as the manufacturers and big driver names pulled out. Plenty of youtube videos if you want to see more.

blot

75RPM
Premium
May I ask you what they did? Being born too late, there is little information on Super Touring to be found (in Germany).
Thank you.

Also i believe a standard 850 front screen wont fit in a TWR 850 :whistling: A guy i used to work with in collision estimatings brother worked for Xtrac and he developed the gearboxes for the TWR 850's, They were actually pushing out about 340 bhp, Not bad for a 2.0 NA. Ive got a T5 wagon, R spec and remapped and it pushes out about 285 bhp!

Last edited:

Mr Deap

250RPM
Some kids dont even know these cars as most players are under 18, its an arcade game, not my cup of coffee.....but graphics will be good, thats the only good thing though.
I'm replying to a toxic post to be toxic. ;)

Nothing more hilarious than people that aren't from planet earth.

KODIAK

V8 Supercars is the best!
think ill skip breakpoint and get this, the beta has been an absolute headache

Nick Hill

500RPM
Premium
I think it'll be fun, will probably buy on release day (or soon after). I love sim racing, but it's easy to get way too serious about it - I find games like these to be the perfect antidote.

Top Bottom