GRID Legends GRID Legends: First Look at Codemasters' Action-Packed Racer

GRID Legends
Hello everyone

My impression is positive.

Ray Traicing with RTX3080 looks spectacular

Colors look vivid with HDR

This GRID LEGENDS version is the same game mechanics of the saga of previous years. There is nothing new in terms of the logic of the game.

Netflix's cinematic contribution with real-life drivers driving is the novelty in the history section.

To improve, hopefully so, is that the FORCE FEEDBACK does not generate any effect of the pavement on the steering wheel, it seems that the car is going on a soapy track or on the air because the pavement is not felt. The rest of the effects are very good, such as the crashes, the curbs and the jumps, but the most important thing is missing, which is to feel the type of terrain. In the DIRT series, the ground or terrain or pavement feels very good and the asphalt ground or terrain is distinguished from the gravel or uncovered ground or terrain.

The sound is spectacular and I really like DTX

In my personal opinion, I liked it.

DRTDXBOX

IN SPANISH...

Hola a todos

Mi impresión es positiva.

El Ray Traicing con RTX3080 se ve espectacular

Los colores se ven vivos con HDR

Esta versión GRID LEGENDS es la misma mecánica de juego de la saga de anteriores años. No hay nada nuevo en cuanto a la lógica del juego.

El aporte cinematográfico de Netflix con personajes reales de pilotos de conducción es la novedad en la seccion de historia.

Por mejorar, ojala sea asi, es que el FORCE FEEDBACK no genera ningún efecto del pavimento en el volante pareciera que el carro va por un pista de jabón o sobre el aire pues no se siente el pavimento. El resto de efectos son muy bueno como los choques, los pianos y los saltos pero falta lo mas importante que es sentir el tipo de terreno. En la serie DIRT el suelo o terreno o pavimento se siente muy bien y se distingue el suelo o terreno de asfalto del suelo o terreno de grava o destapado.

El sonido es espectacular y me gusto mucho DTX

En mi opinión personal, me gustó.

DRTDXBOX

Yes, Grid Legends grphics has RayTracing and works with RTX3060/70/80/90

Hm german PCGamesHardware Tech test says nope no RT:

"Ray tracing, Nvidia's upsampling DLSS, AMD's FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) and also the Variable Rate Shading (VRS) efficiency function are missing in Grid Legends, but can be found in the Ego Engine flagship F1 2021 (and partly also in Dirt 5)."

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%