Grid Girls Become Grid Kids for Formula One in 2018

https://paultan.org/2017/05/15/motogp-to-remove-paddock-girls-from-the-racing-grid/

In Catalunya, some politics wanted to remove grid girls. But in Catalunya, brothels are legal, and they are paying taxes. Brothels held by mafia, and girls not necessarily there because they wanted it.
So they want to get rid of grid girls, but they allow the brothels that are generating lots of income for the state. The hypocrisy would be funny if it wasn't dramatic for the girls forced there.

• Deleted member 6919

Fair enough, I have similar attitude towards alcohol.
Actually that's a fair point between alcohol and religion, they both can make you feel sick, talk crap, and commit acts of violence..and finally put you to sleep..:sleep:

Fair enough, I have similar attitude towards alcohol.
Not in the same scale I'm afraid. I believe in science, facts, evolution and common sense but that's for another discussion in another thread maybe. Might as well believe in the fairy at the bottom of the garden as any other book of fable and fiction.

as long as my dinner is on the table when I get home from work.

Is that a joke?!

Anyway, I'm wondering about the label. Feminism. Feministas. Whatever. And wondering if there are different interpretations here.

Personally I just want to see equal opportunities. Equal treatment. For women, more broadly for everyone. But in this discussion, for women.

Am I a feminist?

Or is feminism a kind of promotion of womens' rights ahead of those rights of others?

I'm only asking. I really don't know the answer.

Is that a joke?!
It might be. It might not be. Is there anything wrong with that statement? In your mind that is? If it's not a joke it's also none of your business.

Hold on, the wife is calling me. I have to get off my PC now because she has ordered me out tonight for drinks with friends. And tomorrow I have been told I must take here to the hair dressers and then shopping after that. No rest for a man in this world. God forgive me if I ask here to possibly get my dinner ready for when I get home from work eh? :rolleyes::thumbsdown::mad:

Not in the same scale I'm afraid. I believe in science, facts, evolution and common sense but that's for another discussion in another thread maybe. Might as well believe in the fairy at the bottom of the garden as any other book of fable and fiction.
I find the metaphoric stuff layered deep down in religious books can be very useful to some people when especially us, logic-driven ones, experience things we cannot explain and cannot do anything about. Something catastrophically unfair, like when someone purposely takes the life of your loved, or some force major health issue. Or even some betrayal. When all the walked path for entire life makes no sense anymore.
But yeah, that's a point of another discussion, not sure it will ever fit racing-related forums :)

OMG i been reading some retarded comments here.
"OH NO they are using kids now! F1 is dead!!!"
What is so bad about that? They have been using kids for decades in tennis, football (American and soccer alike), and so many other sports. At least the kids will have the time of their life and something to tell about in school. I bet those pitgirls never watched a single F1 race in their entire live. And those kids are the fans of tomorrow, so let them have a blast I say.

They could have solved the problem by preventing the girls from dressing up as ''hookers'', maybe then .....

Are you a man? Seriously? Do you think they dress like "hookers"? I have the opposite idea, they dressed like "ladies" in F1! But even if they dressed like "hookers" its their problem, at least in my opinion i see no problem in seeing "the curves" of a hot women if they want/like to show it, i just don't understand, i'm not like those (specially men) who get shocked because of their doubtful sexuality...

End the era of female objectification
Begin the era of child labor

Do you really believe that or are you just saying silly things because you don't want the pretty girls to go?

How come there are no claims of child labour in tennis and football? Why are they different?

Well if you don't want it discussed, don't post it on a public forum!
Good point. :rolleyes:
Are you a man? Seriously? Do you think they dress like "hookers"? I have the opposite idea, they dressed like "ladies" in F1! But even if they dressed like "hookers" its their problem, at least in my opinion i see no problem in seeing "the curves" of a hot women if they want/like to show it, i just don't understand, i'm not like those (specially men) who get shocked because of their doubtful sexuality...
Yes, I'm sorry but they are dressed like prostitutes on (I won't say all, like Bahrain:)) many many occasion. Once again, imagine some female member of your close family on that spot (daughters, I believe is best) on their spot and then if you continue support this barbarian idea ...we could talk some more. Otherwise I don't see what more there is to be said, no one seems can change his opinion a bit.
They got plenty of other places "to show their curves" Rui, is it that hard to get that part ?

giphy.gif

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years