Grid Girls Become Grid Kids for Formula One in 2018

pedobear joke in 3... 2... 1...

#bringbackgridgirls
(i dont even watch f1 and i miss them already)
maxresdefault.jpg

F1 says: "Gridkids are better then gridgirls!"

A critic could say: "What a great idea! How to teach children it would be an great idea to to circle on and on for no reason, while you are burning gas absolutely senseless."

I say: "Who the f*ck cares about this?"

If you need breast enlargements to make a motorsport interesting, then there's something wrong with the series lol

I don't think most fans even knew much about them before they were taken out.

• Deleted member 6919

Blame it on the feminist, they are just out to ruin everything, and have you noticed they are normally the ugly ones that nobody wants..We're all doomed, is it the year of man next year..

If it is the kids next year will they be on the podium getting sprayed with champagne..

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they're trying to reach the pedophile audience... seriously, F1 what you became! Those feminazis one more time winning against "normal" people.

Question now is: If you put your kids in the construction it will be child labour, but putting them under the sun with people with millions around them making them think life is easy it's just a sacrilege...

Strange world we're living in those days, at least we have MotoGP, seems like there are normal people there...

I come from 2020 to tell you they removed the kids because some group of people in some social network found it offensive too, so they replaced the kids with ****ing rocks because they got no age and no gender, nothing to worry about. I gotta go to the future again, I got to be in a debate about the rocks against a group called "#OneNatureFreeTheRocksFromF1".

Oh and S397 teams up with Reiza Studios to create rFactor 2.5 which is great (The Reiza18 project was Automobilista Extreme+, which failed in so many levels). ISI is developing Mario Kart 10 for the SwitchMini.

Maybe they shouldn't go exactly with "kids" but you know... the young teenagers, the ones who, they told us, have gone absolutely insanely in love with that youngster Verstappen.
At least that's the type that can actually buy something of the infinite F1 merchandise.
I mean... that's the point here.
Oh I know it's not but isn't the F1 always been about the money, why give up now ?

edit:
Like I've said on the other thread... I just hope some accident won't happen. Is this the really place for young kids ?

"What an unforgettable experience, for them, and their families. An inspiration to keep driving, training and learning so that they can dream of one day being there themselves. What better way to inspire the next generation of Formula 1 heroes."

I would kill to have my two daughters driving, but my home is already mortgaged and I don't really fancy having a second or third one on top of that.

I really don't see what all the fuss is about with you guys. You know there are still billions of images of women with and without clothes on this internet thing don't you? Or are you just upset that someone has messed with the very idea of your entitlement to have tits and arse in your face whenever it pleases you?

I need to check the official story maybe but on the radio it said they would be using "up and coming" race stars. So children who are potential karting stars, young Formula Ford racers, etc.

I suppose that's a kind of good idea (meet their hero's) however in WEC the grid girls were got rid of some time ago and not replaced with anything as such which is probably just a better idea than trying to replace it with something else.

There will always be the glamour aspect. Although there are no grid girls in WEC the teams still have promotional models, and the support series still have grid girls as well.

Last year at Silverstone i was on the WEC pit lane walkabout and saw one of the garages slowly opening. To be greeted by 25 sets of very long legged Formula Renault grid girls. All of a sudden the men in the pit lane stopped looking at the cars....their girlfriends/wives weren't too impressed though. Lol.

Edit: from the BBC news website "The children used will be competitors in karting or junior categories, chosen by national motorsport authorities."

Last edited:
I really don't see what all the fuss is about with you guys. You know there are still billions of images of women with and without clothes on this internet thing don't you? Or are you just upset that someone has messed with the very idea of your entitlement to have tits and arse in your face whenever it pleases you?

I don´t think you get what this discussion is about. No one watches F1 for some nicely dressed girls. The point is the show aspect, it´s like banning cheerleaders from a football game. It´s just a feature of the show which everyone enjoys.
Objectivism of women and their body is no valid argument here, as after that logic you´d have to ban events like fashion shows etc. as well then.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back