GRID Autosport Camera Mods

GRID Autosport GRID Autosport Camera Mods 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
v2 changes... Work In Progress:-

• Free head cam look left and right in cockpit with 60 degree view angle.
  • Reverse head camera switches to reverse bumper camera.
  • FOV changed to a single fixed number for all cars and all views. This improves the sense of speed and also the game consistency between views and cars.
  • Bumper cam reduced to 0.9 a happy balance of not to high, not to low for all car types.
  • Head cam Z position adjusted on open wheel cars to suit the new FOV. Drivers hands are visable. (I will adjust the other car classes asap)
  • Less blur on head camera. Makes the low res dash textures a little easier on the eyes.
  • Added an anti stutter fix that disables the replay file being created. The games replay file is usually almost 2 gigabytes in size and sometimes makes slower pc's with slow hdd's and cpu's stutter.
  • Removed default in car view post process.
  • Changed opacity of in car glass to 0
  • Added a single unified post process to all camera views. By default the game has post processing turned off in bumper and chase views. The new added post process effect looks nice with very little to no impact on pc performance.
  • Disabled the purple interference effect that happens when you hit something.
  • Added a unified modified post process to replays (looks nice)
All of the above additions are added to the existing mods.
The old mods (v1.4) without these changes will also be included in the mod pack.

Here is a quick gif showing default head cam view vs modded head cam view.
output_dSDLnK.gif

Last edited:
Until AgentHeX 0007 have finished this mod i found a simple solution for increasing fov , eyefinity and camera position , posibility is on a single and 3x screens , didnt have time to check it on 5 screens. This works actually on all cars at once , incluiding on the DLC car's too.

Steam Link: Guide

There is also no risk by tweacking this , it's aproved by Codemasters comunity manager Loore.

Until AgentHeX 0007 have finished this mod i found a simple solution for increasing fov , eyefinity and camera position , posibility is on a single and 3x screens , didnt have time to check it on 5 screens. This works actually on all cars at once , incluiding on the DLC car's too.

Steam Link: Guide

There is also no risk by tweacking this , it's aproved by Codemasters comunity manager Loore.

Yeah, i'm using this too, for be able to use somehow DLC cars with it's camera lag feature (i hate it) and AgentX007 mod don't working with DLC cars, unfortunately.

Thanks for reminding, i've forgot to announce that solution here.

Here it is some details of that solution: http://steamcommunity.com/app/255220/discussions/0/616188473137698952/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back